1,000,000+ Points on Immortal?!?

Moxxa

Warlord
On the homepage it says, "Congratulations to killercane for the highest score of the update with a Huge Immortal Domination game for 1,085,334 points."

What...
The...
H-E-double hockeysticks!

Killercane, if you read this, maybe you could explain! I'm simply amazed! The highest I've ever scored on Immortal is 200,000. One million points!? You've got to be kidding!

I don't think I've had a score over 50,000. Clearly this is a sign that the apocalypse is nigh.

PS: Moxxa, I am not cool.

:) there is a 500k game and there is also a 700k game already. visit the writeup in my signature and you'll see Killercane is working on the writeup of his game.

I read your write up VirusMonster when you posted it a few weeks back, and that is what made me question this score. How could someone possibly double that? I see now that it was only 700k, but that's still amazing. I look forward to reading the write up.

KillerCane first got a 700K score, and on the next HOF announcement, he got the 1M score. We (he in particular) pretty much perfected the strategy for high scores. I was using Julius Caesar, while he is using Darius. It turns out Immortals might be better UU than Praetorians for early harass and city capturing. They also cost cheaper.

If I can create some time, I'll try crossing 1,5M soon :) Killercane's early game in the 1M submission was far from ideal, and I am sure the most ideal start would score higher than 1,5M.

Killercane, if you read this, maybe you could explain! I'm simply amazed! The highest I've ever scored on Immortal is 200,000. One million points!? You've got to be kidding!

Keep in mind this is BTS scoring. No one, (until very recently) has really tried to maximize score on BTS. It's not clear yet that 1 million is even as impressive as 500K on vanilla. Since they're talking about 1.5 million, I'd say 1 million is just a stepping stone. It does have great shock value though...1,000,000! Great achievement. I eagerly await KC's writeup.

Was reading though the log of the game, having stone and marble appeared to be important to his game. Gets the Pyramids and Oracle then HG, then rushes MoM with a GE. Notice how much of the 2nd half of the game he spent in a GA. Almost half the time. Interesting

Top Bottom