1 GB update (Music files)

RE: Patching timeline

Today is/was Monday, any patch will most likely drop before around the end of the week or early next week. Game just launched, and even if they knew of bug fixes before the launch date, all of those in-progress fixes would get rolled into whatever new things they want to patch out in their 1st patch and I am pretty sure no one was working this past weekend since the game shipped and crunch is over.

boo we can't even get Baba Yetu and Sogno Di Volare? :mad:

They are on itunes.

Thanks for the attempted help.. but it seems completely borked for me somehow.

I've turned Defender back on, added an Exemption for the Steam Folder, the steam/steamapps/common folder and the steam/steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization VI folder.

Tried to run then, still crashes in the same spot.

Rebooted, same thing.

Tried to verify Steam Game Cache, same thing.

Deleted game, re-installed fresh, same thing.

Tried creating a new game, same thing.

I'm officially at my wit's end. Everything was perfect yesterday, not a single crash or issue, not I can't do anything.

Do steam itself not steam/steamapps etc.

I've added the following folders as exemptions:
steam
steam\steamapps
steam\steamapps\common
steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI

I've also added the following files as exemptions:
steam\steam.exe
steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Base\Binaries\Win64Steam\CivilizationVI.exe

Still crashing out on either game load or new game create.

Sorry meant to include this originally, but i'm on Windows 7 if that matters at all.

I understand we do not get Sogno because it is still new, but at least give us Baba Yetu man

Would be a nice gesture if they did include it yes, but I understand why both are not there, it's because Christopher Tin is the composer and he is not working for Firaxis, he only composed those themes for the games, but still owns the rights. Hence the music are packaged in a CD of his works, and not through a Civ soundtrack.

I know this was supposedly a patch for just the soundtrack, but I can now close to desktop without the game freezing after this patch was downloaded.

Ugh, get home from work to fire up the game, and it says there's this big update to download. I'm impatient darn it!

Top Bottom