1100 pounder mexican calls for help

Nice man boobs he's got there...

People like this should be institutionalized and kept there until they fall back to a normal weight. They obviously need medication/therapy no-one wants to be that big.

I would use him as a fertiliser. he took resources from the earth now lets make sure he gives something back to the earth. Btw its weird that such stuff is far more rarer in Europe... ahum ahum...

I don't think he should get help from the scientific community. Its a matter of self control, which this guy apparently has none of. The mother or whoever is feeding him should be ashamed and realize they are part of the reason he will die. How you can be that indefferent to your own health is beyond me, you should treat your body like a temple not a toxic waste dump.

Gabryel Karolin said:
People like this should be institutionalized and kept there until they fall back to a normal weight. They obviously need medication/therapy no-one wants to be that big.
Problem is -- how to get them to the institutions in the first place?!

Rhymes said:
I just read about fat people.. for fun. It seems that these monsters get that fat because they have a disease that makes them make a lot of edema (??). It means that instead of creating fat, they create a lot of body fluids at a much higher rate.

A regular person eating 10 big macs might gain 1 pound of fat. A person with the syndrom will create 0.5 pound of fat and 5 pounds of fluid instead. That is why they can loose and gain weight so fast.

here is a link to the "1000 pound club"... have fun ;)

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimtext/kjn/people/heaviest.htm

Warning... lots of pics....
Of course they have some sort of physical problems. You can't become THAT fat with only lack of self-control. You have to have something else working to make you big.

What surprise me, though, is that practically all these people had children. It may be just my own shallowness about appearance rearing its ugly head, but I can't understand how someone can be attracted enough to have sex with someone that look like this...

:eek: I read somewhere a few years back about a morbidly obese woman who suddenly became ill with pains in the stomach area, so she was sent to hospital. The next day, she had a baby. She'd gone 9 months without knowing she was pregnant. :eek:

Why is everyone screaming "MY EYES" so much?
Let me assure you, there is much much worse stuff out there. Heck, some of my nighttime fantasies are worse than this... which, btw, is one of the reasons that I'm convinced that telepathy either didn't exist to begin with, or was removed by evolution in a self-defense mechanism to avoid exactly the sort of screaming I'm hearing here.

possibly because it is discusting to us. I dont know why he is asking for help tho... its as simple as stop eating. Though to be honest, i would enjoy chopping up and liposucking the bastard back down to say 10 stone.

Erik Mesoy said:
Why is everyone screaming "MY EYES" so much?
Let me assure you, there is much much worse stuff out there.
For the same reason you say "ouch" when you cut your finger, despite it being so much less painful than having your arm broken.

i think i would say more than "ouch" if i broke my arms.. something along the lines of

Oh ****! ****! goddammit! OW!

TLC said:
For the same reason you say "ouch" when you cut your finger, despite it being so much less painful than having your arm broken.
I once had a saw jump on me and cut three inch-long cuts on my left wrist; I still have the middle scar today. My response was to stare at it for a few seconds, think hm, I appear to be bleeding, lick away the blood, finish sawing the log I was busy with, and only then did I go to get a bandage. The pain was there all the time, but I was simply ignoring it because there was no point in screaming.

I still don't understand why so many people felt an urge to post "AARGH MY EYES". Sure it may be disgusting, but I have a hard time understanding that one would actually scream out loud.

Is there, perhaps, some in-joke that I'm not in on due to not owning a TV? Is there some popular series with a guy who's led a very sheltered life and screams each time he sees something new? Or do I just have a ridiculously high pain and disgust threshhold? :confused:

Erik Mesoy said:
I once had a saw jump on me and cut three inch-long cuts on my left wrist; I still have the middle scar today. My response was to stare at it for a few seconds, think hm, I appear to be bleeding, lick away the blood, finish sawing the log I was busy with, and only then did I go to get a bandage. The pain was there all the time, but I was simply ignoring it because there was no point in screaming.

Its only because your so tough and others are real wuss ;)

Erik Mesoy said:
I still don't understand why so many people felt an urge to post "AARGH MY EYES". Sure it may be disgusting, but I have a hard time understanding that one would actually scream out loud.

Is there, perhaps, some in-joke that I'm not in on due to not owning a TV? Is there some popular series with a guy who's led a very sheltered life and screams each time he sees something new? Or do I just have a ridiculously high pain and disgust threshhold? :confused:

I kinda agree on that.... On the opposite, I just can't stop staring at those kind of pics. i find it amazing rathre then discgusting...

Top Bottom