1575 BC - Turn 58

@Croxis, What are you getting on about?

@FortyJ, The reason I say they were honest, is because I have had meetings with them all alone with no one else around and I know first hand from the way they approach us, and their deals that they are fair. For example, their old Ceremonial Building proposal, where we bought it from GCA, then sold it to them at half price or vice versa. That was completely fair and honest. Even after we got the tech ourselves, they still wanted to negotiate a fair and reasonable trade with us.

FortyJ, I know they are the ennemy and just because I believe at the moment they are our greatest ally, doesn't mean I believe they are eternal allies.

Fair enough.... I wish you had posted some synopses of your individual chats in your Ambassadorial threads, just so we know what's going on.

And you are correct with respect to that CB trade situation. I had forgotten about that, but I also still remember our first encounter with them and the general feeling of annoyance with their arrogant attitude in that meeting. Since then, however, I believe you may be right and they may have softened a bit.

Do you think we should skip building a settler in Zhi Gang altogether, and just make it a military factory? This is open to suggestion & discussion.

I feel that although we still are paying for our military, our trading partners will get us through until we can fund research AND military at the same time. By that time, there will most probably be all out war.

I'd like to get one settler out of Zhi Gang, but not until we get a spearman out of there. I'd like to see if we could get 4 more settlers out (including the one that will be completed this upcoming turn) in the next 15 turns.

I'd recommend building Spear, Settler, Spear, Spear, etc...

Agreed. If FortyJ's predicition of war with GameCatcher in the near future is correct (something I disagree with him about), the defese will be needed.

BTW: Unique post #3333. ;)

Octavian: cool post number :). I wonder who got post #1,000,000?

If there is such approval for 40J's suggested Q for Zhi Gang, then I say it is official.

Top Bottom