1650:Colonial Empires

Has that fixed it then?
If not I don't know what it is but it sounds like there is something wrong with your "pedicons" file (hope thats the right spelling).

Yes !!!
Thaks Phoenix:D

I tried it as the Portuguese, it is not easy.....

They have many cities, but all over the map ......:crazyeye:

I think that was the main reason for the fall of the empire. To control so many cities in so many places ....

So .... the game is realistic .

I will try other civilizations ... what civ do you sugest ?

For this scenatio what civ is the best to play ... not to easy, not to hard .... Take you votes :hmm:

I like to play as England cause you can then create a huge empire though there is a lot of work to do.

Also what about creating Naapoleans Empire with France?

uhmm, i tried to load it and firstly i cant pick anyother civ but england and secondly it never loads up all the way and freezed before it fully starts up.

I am running ptw, latest patch.

Jason

I ought to check this out, it sounds cool and interesting. but if someone could make a 30 years war scenatio, tyhat would be even cooler.

I just achieved PTW and the 30 Year War will be one of my first new scenarios.

Moderator Action: luiz and matheusmilane, please write in English so others can understand you. It was also brought to my attention that you are flaming each other in Portuguese (as well as threadjacking), and with the help of babelfish at Altavista, I think it is best to restrict your access to CFC for a while. Your posts will be deleted.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

chieftess,luiz just like the corruption and mafia in brazil, because this he doesn't like our president

A good one, but I can find these errors:

Spain is too powerful
Ottoman Empire is too weak
There was no nation of "Iran"
And navies aren't strong enough

Originally posted by Jason The King

I am running ptw, latest patch.

I think this is for Civ3, Vanilla, because I can play it with Vanilla, and I haven't got PTW yet (financial problem ):(

NKorea_Nuke: Check out the PTW version of this scenario. Many problems have been solved.

iran is the safavid caliphate

more people should play this scenario because it's so good

Top Bottom