1776 - CCM American Style

You should launch a full scale invasion of England just to finish it off with a bang :)

Great story!

I had no forgotten, or maybe never grasped, the fact that the you were in Democracy from 1776 onwards. But it never seemed to slow you down.

When did you realize that you might win before November 22, 1963? That was a very nice, to have JFK see a man on the moon.

Thanks CB. It was around the time that Truman ordered the dropping of the Atom bomb on the Brits, only a couple years after he really had done it with the Japanese.

The game has actually been over for months, my C3C disk no longer works, but I had so much fun playing the mod, I thought the story deserved a proper ending. :)

M60A3TTS, this was a great story with a unique presentation. I enjoyed it very much! :):goodjob: :clap:

It´s a pitty, that in reality CCM cannot have as many different presidents as there exist in your story. On the other side CCM has more different leaders for a civ to act in the same game (up to four), than any other version of the Civilization series and any other current mod I know about any version of Civ. :)

Top Bottom