(2-30a) Counterproposal: Integrate Tourism process as an Order Ideology

I don't disagree with that, just voicing my opinion so that we don't dive too deep and use realism to rationalize changes to said elements or changes to other elements in counter balance to said elements (like: because it's ok for Freedom to be boring realistically THUS Order and Autocracy should be more active and thus Order should have this or that specific changes - if they're good gameplay changes then there's no problem, but please, not the changes solely for the sake of "be more active" in counter balance to Freedom).
Maybe a bit hard to explain in this case since you're basing it off Freedom being the most boring one thus we need more active counter balance (which is likely better for gameplay), but it's much clearer in reverse (Autocracy being the most active thus we should make changes to Freedom to become more passive - which is likely worse for gameplay)

It's okay that Freedom is the boring one, and it's okay that we have a boring option. But boring options shouldn't be 2/3 of the options.

I sponsor this.

Proposal sponsored by Recursive.

Top Bottom