3 new UP proposals

Vote the new UPs

• Total voters
Well, Persia wasn't in discussion now. Obviously, since Persia and Rome are always the first 2 civs in any game I played, they have something overpowered.

Vishaing said:
I Voted for the Mongol UP, but I would change it to within 4, maybe 5 turns, beacause it seems to me that on average the next city will be about 3 tiles away, so even with Keshiks having 2 movement the cities might just be too far away to get to in time
The idea is not to gift all of China to Mongolia if Mongolia razes regularly. The idea is to let them conquer extremely fast if they strategically raze to terrorize cities, as they did historically. I was thinking that it should be just one turn, since turns represent such a long period of time and the effect of the cautionary razing wouldn't last for so very long. But the number of turns should mainly be an issue of gameplay balancement.

onedreamer said:
Well, Persia wasn't in discussion now. Obviously, since Persia and Rome are always the first 2 civs in any game I played, they have something overpowered.

I tend to find Rome as either a) just Italy or b) just North Africa, almost never powerful, and Persia also is usually mauled by barbs.

playing as which Civ(s) ?

from what I saw, the AI is not as capable as a player to keep their new territories which they often take from Rome. Play someone not in Europe and check with Rome again. Persia is a gamble, but if it stands the "test of barbarians" they will be among the first most of the times. Instead you can normally make a safe bet that Egypt will be among the last.

Top Bottom