3 Third Unique Unit For Sevomod {addon}

download session invalid, i'll post screenshot some other time

yeah firkraag doesnt seem to work!

im islamic, only ones 5 continent game, killed off the french ahahahaha!

yeah its good that you got it now so i could see the problem -
i made a test and i saw that in all of my 3uu versions - it crashes.

so im replacing the entire unit firkraag.

have no idae why it happens.

keep on getting random nations hah...maybe theres more bugs with units -who knows.

hey all and carpe - i posted a fix -patch 3 - you install this file as the finel move before playing - overwrite only after you did all the steps of installing your version.

im sorry for the complicated install.

once ill know a version is running smoothly ill uplaod a stand alone addons.

I'm really confused with the patch 3 files. I have two "Patch 3" files that I downloaded, one listed as patch 3, the other from the notes below. So, how do I add em? Patch 3, then all of the others in the "patch3-lastpatchtoput.rar" as they are named? Rename the file of the version I want to .XML and install only that one? Same thing with the .ini files...

hi hawk - sorry for the trouble!

use the one from the notes -the otherone is a mistake - i took it off

the file patch 3 contains zip file for all 4 versions, unzip the one you need and overwrite the file unitinfo.xml .

ill try to upload 4 normal versions soon to make it easier.

i used ultimate patch 3 shd be right one i hope

just wondering, so this megapolis gives cities with 2 squares??????

how?????

darkedone02 hi,

here:
1. on sevomod - install kelfir base
2. on that - install patch 2
3 then install 3uu+gir+megapolises patch
4and finally - install patch 3

thanks carpe - lets hope so.
about the city, i realyy didnt pay attention -i just merged the two mods...

Me again. The stand-alone version seems to be working okay, except when loading up SevoMod initially, it now gives an error:

Failed Loading ML file xml\text\??????? ?? test_gametextinfos_pedia_units.xml.

Hit OK brings up this screen:

LoadXML call failed for xml\text\??????? ?? test_gametextinfos_pedia_units.xml. Current XML file is: xml\text\monument_civ4gametext_civilopedia_units.xml.

Hitting OK again clears that, and the mod loads and runs fine. Except, when I tried to build the SU-37 of the Mongolians. In the screen that appears when Composites is discovered, the icon for SU-37 was way too large (extended off the side of the screen). When I tried to build it from the city screen, the game crashed with a memory-allocation error. Also, Composites should have made Stealth Bombers buildable, and they were not (I had the necessary resources, etc).

Lastly, I'm pretty sure (but not certain) that I was able to build Oxford University before getting the necessary 7 or 8 Universities. I think I could build it after building one university. I realize your mod shouldn't deal with that at all, but I don't remember it being a problem before installing 3UU.

Any idea why these errors are popping up?

Foul

hi foul -thanks for your reply,

the test error - is somthing that happens due to incurrect install of my patches i belive.

the cruch to desktop.....mmm.. it happend with another unit - iand now that you alerted me - also with the tech screen,
i think i just discovered what was causung that!
so im on the fix now.

i indeen changed the steath bomber to another tech - cant remmber which right now.

bout the university... i have no idea - i didnt touched it - maybe one of the other modders did somthiing - fir or fujisan (megapolises) i see the attributes of that wonder and bring it back as you said.

im currently making 4 standalone mods - so it will be simple for dl.

again hanks for the review.

hey keldath so your patch fixed firkraak but not su37 and iris rocketir???? should i not build these??

hi - if any of you guys need a fix for the plder versions - tel me ill link you the fix you need -

foul - if you dont wish to dl again the version i posted - extract only the file - unitinfo.xml from assets\xml\units
according to the version you play - and overwrite the file -it will fix your ctd.
also i fixed the university minimum on the ultimate mod

keldath said:
hi - if any of you guys need a fix for the plder versions - tel me ill link you the fix you need -

foul - if you dont wish to dl again the version i posted - extract only the file - unitinfo.xml from assets\xml\units
according to the version you play - and overwrite the file -it will fix your ctd.
also i fixed the university minimum on the ultimate mod

Ok, I installed yesterday (and it so far works, but still in early turns).

Do I need the fix?

hello hawk,

tell me what is the file name and ill know - if you havnt dl from the links posted currently, then you need to get the file unitinfo.xml.
tell me which vertion are you playing and ill give you the file.

hi darkedone,
sure thing, ill use file front. i dont know ihud - but maybe ill give it a try.
check back in 10 hours :) after ill get back fom work ....

Top Bottom