3 Third Unique Unit For Sevomod {addon}

Im prob really dumb, but I cant understand much the huge amount of links you have there for download..sorry, but can you give me only the link for the version 3.1 WITHOUT the patch c?
It seems all so confusing for me in your post with the links, sorry..
Thx >.<

HEY ARLBORN,

YOU RIGHT IT IS COMPLICATED.....IM SORRY FOR THAT, FOR MY NEXT VERTION ILL TRY TO MAKE IT SIMPLE (4TH UNIQUE UNIT):)

HERE IS THE LINK:
http://files.filefront.com/patch_for31mpexe/;5354875;;/fileinfo.html

THIS LINK IS A PATCH - IF YOU WONT USE, ITS OK - ITS JUST BETTER SIZE FOR SOME OF THE UNITS. THATS ALL.
http://files.filefront.com/ASSETS_PATCH_1rar/;5366941;;/fileinfo.html - PATCH 1

ENJOY

AND ID LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE MOD

**************************fixed the links charleswatkins **************************

Sorry to say, that was not much help. The first link takes you to the FileFront main page. Where is the mod? 'patch_for...' isn't enough to go by.

Thx for putting the right lik for me :) Just wondering wth was that 300mb file that i downloaded before(but didnt install hehe)..

And your addon for sevo is great, I actually dont play Sevo without your and Gir addon(I like the one of bigger cities too, but not compatible with 3.1 yet..) And I only play Civ with Sevo or with som3 other mod, but I prefer sevo :)

Keep it up guy and thx for the support.

inorder to not worry about balance about the increase in number of UU, many of them should simply replace the units but not have any altered strenght and or other abilities..

ethnic units...and such

arlborn,
glad to know you enjoy my and sevo mod, i also think without sevomod...civ4
is boring....:)

Spartan117 hi,

you right acctually, i thought of that, most of the new uus ive inserted, are mostly without much of a difference from the vanilla,
only just little changes.

i just finnished my 4th uu version for 42 civs.

tommorow im gonna start 5th uu, i just hope ill get enough units for all, my stock is running low.....:)

i belive that after th 5th uu ill release the mod to all,
after that, illtry to get to 6th,

but before that i must coombine girs mod also, i focused on my work for the time being.

i cant wait for sevo to return and upfared his to warlords.

again thank you guys for you feedbacks.

there are alot of good looking ethnic units in the warlords scenarios, particularly eurasian units and such..nanother idea is that to simplify UU a eurasian spearmen can apply to all asian units example mongols,chinese, and many other civs.

and that has got be hard to create and or organize so many units for that many civs..:goodjob:

hey spartan,

yeah - i didnt thought of using the units like that - one for asain and one for african...and so on -good idea.

i think ill be able to make a 5th unit, i have more then enough, though i hope i will give each civ a proper unit.

in the worst case ill take 1 or two civs - that will give me more units.

and yes its not easy to organized this creation...
at the begining you dont know how to start, but then i come up with a system of work, so it goes smoothley :)

i hope that by next week the new version will be uploaded!

hum, sorry but i need ask you something again..I dont see anymore a version to download of your mod+Gir mod and yesterday I tried to instal them togheter(first yours and then his)and it gave a error while loading..what should I do to install both togheter??

Thx and sorry again.

hi keldath I think I installed you 5uu in sevo correctly I got GIR's to work How do I know if I installed yours correctly

arlborn hi

fisrt - dont be sorry for nothing....im here for you!!!

so, i havnt installed gir mod with my mod yet,
butt im gonna ad the partisan unit in the next few days.

i think i will wait for sevo for his warlord version then i will recombine gir with mine,
though all of girs units and buildings (almost) are included in my mod,
his promotion thing, is the missing one basicley.

ive now finnished for now the unit adding to my mod,
now i am to work on gameplay additions, like gir and some more stuff.

so you cant play both mods yet.

donkey hello,

so if you wanna know if my mod is there... see if you have seven catagories of civics,
and see if each civ has 5 uu.

do not install gir and my mod together - it may load the game - but will most likeley to crach it.

thanks dude

So to make sure I have this right, if I want to install the newest version of your mod onto my version of sevomod 3.1 I just download patch_for-5uu-mp_-_v1.exe and then extract it ontop of my sevomod directory? This is my first time using your mod, but the extra UUs sound good.

Thanks

Registered just to let you know I played this add-on and it was the most fun (along with FFH2), I've had playing Civ4 (which was something of a disappointment). Great work!

Not too put too much push but is there going to be an updated version of this Add-on for Sevo's new release?

Top Bottom