5 meals 5 leaders!

1. Jesus - just to get some answers and straighten some things out.
2. Siddharta Gautama - to get more answers but specifically a more deep and meaningful about life and the universe etc...
3. The first human that ever spoke a human language - just to have a conversation about their day to day life and how they use their language.
4. Queen Elizabeth I - just to tell her what a feminist icon she is and how she changed things for all women. I also want to hear her talk about her contemporaries. I also have a little bone to pick with her but I won't go into this...
5. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe - I'll take this as a free tutorial lesson on many, many things.

Hmm those are also good reasons to see Jesus. I just wanted to see the water into wine trick, and taste it. Dry wine? Sweet fruity flavour? Would it go well with the entrecote? Since it's divine it should taste .. well ... divine.

Ask him questions ... excellent tip, thanks :thumbsup:

Alexander The Great
Socrates
Aristotle
Goerge W. Bush (For insulting sakes.)
Pat Robertson.

1. A friend I know from a long time ago (to catch up and also to eliminate a feeling of guilt I have atm)
2. Buddha (for obvious reasons...)
3. My ancestor from a few centuries ago (just curious about my ancentry. Besides, assuming this dinner is in the present day I can see the look on his or her face as he's shocked by how much the world had changed)
4. Einstein (an interesting person by any measure)
5. Zheng He (Chinese navigator. I can proof or disproof the 1421 theory once and for all.)

Salah Ah-Din, (Tell me more about the frankish infedels and their silly crusades, oh great saviour of Jerusalem)

Lee Kuan Yew (To either insult him, agree with him or be riddiculed by him)

My great great great great grandfather. (so he can tell me about Qing China)

Elizabeth Tudor and Mary Stuart (Queens, cousins and rivals....gonna be an interesting dinner)

Also I want Swedish guy to wait me

Top Bottom