57%

I noticed that it stalled at 57% when I was running 1.17f, now it stalls at 37% with 1.21f.... fortunately, it's always continued... eventually.

Whether it makes a difference or not, I always play Huge Pangea maps.

I use to experience the 57% thing.. until I put in some mods. I have just a few mods (snoopys, a few others that just make the game look cool). Now it's 37% (I think? Something like that).

Weird the mods change that.

Edit starts now:

ID smoker says:
I noticed that it stalled at 57% when I was running 1.17f, now it stalls at 37% with 1.21f.... fortunately, it's always continued... eventually.

Me:
You install a mod? Just wondering. Now I can't remember if mine changed with the mod or the patch ...

Guys---- come on ...... arent we over analyzing something really,really useless????? As if there isnot enough micromanagement and overthinking already in this game. Now we are sweating the small stuff.

Oh and by the way, just to prove I am just as bad, there are always 2 to 3 stalls for me, lasting about 2 secomnds apiece for a huge map. Have also played on another puter, also 2 snags but different numbers and duration.

Well I hate the 37% point - and it does hang there!

Even corrupted game I had was at 37%.

Actually, my complaint is the amount of time it takes when you found a new city on a hugh map.

This is one of the most surreal threads I've ever seen.

It has never stalled with me. Even on a huge map with all the civs and in 1990 ad. Wierd.:eek:

Top Bottom