1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

6otM62 AAR

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by Knowtalent, May 2, 2019.

1. Minou

Minou Chieftain

Here is the spreadsheet I used to track culture. It is pretty good for my own thinking about the game but I admit a bit of a pain to actually use since you have to update things yourself. On the plus side, using this made me instantly realize whenever Open Borders expire. I did not add columns for things like National Parks, tourism from walls, and unique improvement tourism at flight since the game ended before any of that came into play.

Sorry it took me so long to upload - long week at work.

I will use this for a few more games in progress and then write up my thoughts about how much relative tourism does (and should) come from different sources.

Attached Files:

Eurritz and DanQuayle like this.
  2. arthur486

arthur486 Chieftain

CV @ Turn 160.

Very fun game. Missed goddess of the harvest so went for divine spark, built Amphitheaters and filled them with great writers. I always miss that ancestral hall cannot actually be built before a Government and it always messes up my build orders :shifty:. Declared once on Pedro, took his capital to slow him down. Victory was delayed by ~15 turns as I met China very late, and they started building strong domestic culture.

3. ChrisFromLux

ChrisFromLux former 'Misfit'

CV @ T284 - 1826AD

Spoiler :

Well, there it is: only my 4th Civ6 Victory ever, and the 1st Culture Victory.
    Also my first Civ6-GotM-submission, and still a whole lot to learn! :cool:

After my beginning described above, I ended up with 8 peacefully settled cities: 7 on my peninsula, southeast of Jerusalem and Mexico-City. The 8th city was founded between Brazil and Germany, to the North across the water.

But 8 cities wasn't enough, as I ended up with 3 unused Great Writers and 2 unused Great Musicians.

Nearly all my Tourism came from Great Works, with 8 Amphitheaters, 3 Archaeological Museums (1 themed) and 5 Art Museums (3 themed).
    A few Wonders, only 1 National Park (as I didn't have more suitable spots, and I obviously didn't plan ahead :hammer2:) and only 1 Seaside Resort and 1 Ski Resort (which I got too late). 4 or 5 Concerts by 2 Rock Bands quite late as well, because I somehow completely ignored Science (and Faith) :hammer2::hammer2:

On the final turn, 327/411 raw Tourism came from Great Works!

I met Qin Shi Huang last and quite late; he eliminated Saladin early, before I met any of them. He was culturally the Strongest: he had 124 domestic Tourists in the end; next was Barbarossa with 92.

Probably my most peaceful Civ-game ever: my entire Army consisted of 4 Crossbowmen, 1 Swordsman, 1 Musketman, 1 Galley and 1 Frigate! :lol:

Thanks for the game :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

4. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

This game is closed for submissions as time has run out.

You may continue to post here and attach saves if you wish. Results will include games above this post.