• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[Vote] (7-28) God of the Sea: Remove +2 Food From Coast

Include in VP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Craftsman in my current game (+1 prod/faith on quarry, +2 sci/faith on palace, +2 faith/+1culture on stoneworks) and it seems in comparison Sea is really not that strong, no?
Perhaps it's just because I have a few Stone as well as 2 Quarry luxes but I can't really see how Sea is really any more powerful than this.
I went to the AI tests to see how they measured up but apparently the AI never picks God of the Sea so 🤷‍♂️
Its not about the total yields, its about the speed at obtaining those yields. Quarries take forever to get online, and stoneworks is another building you have to get built. By the time I've gotten a decent number of quarries online I can already have my sea resource lux secured, that's how quick it is with sea.

I'm seeing more claims that sea monopolies are OP on Discord. I think we should nerf those instead of this pantheon.

I'm seeing more claims that sea monopolies are OP on Discord. I think we should nerf those instead of this pantheon.
Agreed, i think a flat nerf isn't actually needed, you can just remove some of the yields and transfer them to a building, like lighthouse, so the yields are less immediate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom