Orwell's 1984 Miniluv

Rufus T. Firefly

Rufus is coming in town!
This is the Miniluv: the ministry of Love on Orwell's 1984. Because it is the building where dissident are tortured, it can decrease corruption and war weariness, maybe militaristic and expansionist...

And remember: Big Brother is watching you!

Pedia:

Splash:

EDIT: new splash is here! and here there is the civilopedia.

File:

Attachments

• miniluv.zip
    85 KB · Views: 521
I love it - perfect for one of my futuristic neo-communist government small wonders, working similar to the secret police that becomes available with communism.

Easily one of my favorites. Well made, both building and splash.
I read Orwell's book, in 1984 when I was 15 just after having visited in Soviet Union once again. I guess at the time reading it and comparing it to what I experienced made a deep enough effect on me that I never thought communism was so good idea, as some of my friends did. Don't remember much of it though, should read it again.

Excellent job Rufus :thumbsup: *Looks around for Big Brothers cameras*

Originally posted by SuperBeaverInc.
*Looks around for Big Brothers cameras*
Agh, but they're everywhere!!!

Excellent building. Very cool! :cooool:

I'll use it as Secret Police HQ equivalent for Fascism Gov.

ozymandias said:
VERY nice, both building and splash. Now someone needs to work out an Ingsoc Government -- somewhere beyond fascism ...

-Oz
Possibly Technocracy ;).

It is a great splash!
It is the only splash there has ever been. Innacurate rumours of the existence of another splash are mere propaganda spread by the traitor / counter-revolutionary Emanuel Goldstein with assistance from our enemies in Eurasia
[EDIT: Eastasia]

Long Live Big Brother!

Top Bottom