a bad bug!

I've had a terrible bug. Its happens exclusivley when i play the spanish. twice I've gotten in to naval fights with the spanish in 2 different games, and the camera moves to a completely unrealated area to the battle, usually covered in fog and jsut circles the area and nothing happens. it happened once in a galleon vs galleon battle, and a submarine pack vs cruiser fleet battle. Can any one help? Has anyone else had this problem?

No but sometimes when my units fight the fight lasts about 0,5 seconds, which is obviously a bug. Also sometimes the fights have no music. Sad. Your bug sounds really annoying, this stuff should be fixed.

I have various bugs with my science advidsor; 1. he is mute at random times
2. instead of gesturing at each tech, he is just stilll with his arms spread out. it looks weird and its like hes coming on to me :(!

I have seen a similar bug. My spies were attacking and fighting some other spies, but they just kept dancing around each other for at least 45 seconds with no hits. Eventually, the action stopped (still with no hits), and my spies were gone.

For me any air combat is completely buggy especially if a fighter attacks a bomber wing. My wing usually sits there and watches the fighter move around then eventually one bomber may circle and the fighter disappears. Another thing I noticed is one time the AI had a spy ring on a hill and a bomber over the same square. For the rest of the game the spy ring did not move and I could not occupy the square by any forces. It made a nasty choke point where my troops could not use the road they were on.

I've had a terrible bug. Its happens exclusivley when i play the spanish. twice I've gotten in to naval fights with the spanish in 2 different games, and the camera moves to a completely unrealated area to the battle, usually covered in fog and jsut circles the area and nothing happens. it happened once in a galleon vs galleon battle, and a submarine pack vs cruiser fleet battle. Can any one help? Has anyone else had this problem?
I haven't had this problem myself, but have read others who have. Their suggested solution was to move the eye glass over an owned city, or pressing the d-pad might break the spell(selecting another unit).

I had this happen to me too, as well as the spy battle problem. My spies were still there though and I stole a great person. The first bug fixed itself in about 15 minutes. I was 5 turns from victory and had not saved in a while so there was NO WAY I was going to go back to the pre-tank era...

Top Bottom