A Chinese Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK

What does he look like?

Did they make a new leaderhead, or just change the name?

they didn't just change his name. he has mustach (i forgot the spelling) and black beard, there's this problem with him, his head shakes forward and backward in this weird motion. i can't describe it. in the ancient era he wears dark fur hat and coat, then it's gold hat and cloths like the real emperor, then he wears that kind of cloths Mao wears.

Sun Tze lives in the spring-autumn period of chinese history around 400BC.

Cao Meng De or Cao Cao, is not even a king.

Why not use the Emperor who built the fleets that would eventually reach he arab world and travel down the east coast of africa?

Maybe Wu the first person in the Zhou dynasty would be a good choice. It should not be Confucious. He was not a leader and was not even well known until after his death.

never mind what i said. their first voyage was in 1405, then that emperor would have to be Zhu Di who reigned from 1402-1424.
(last name first)

Originally posted by Eastern Knight
never mind what i said. their first voyage was in 1405, then that emperor would have to be Zhu Di who reigned from 1402-1424.
(last name first)

Ok why not use him as the Chinese leader then?

Originally posted by Eastern Knight
he wasn't that well-known

I dont know thats any hinderence the ruler of the Byzantine civs abit of unknown as well I personally would have chosen some of the more well known emperors

A voyage does not represent greatness. It should be the development of a great empire which last for centuries that should represent greatness.

Originally posted by Qitai
A voyage does not represent greatness. It should be the development of a great empire which last for centuries that should represent greatness.

I dont know the time when they took those voyages was probably the time that China was the most globally signifcant.

they took the voyages in 1400s, which is in the Ming Dynasty. that's not really the time when China was the most globally significent, it's supposed to be 500-1200 AD, that's from the Tang to the Sung Dynasties, which was when LiShiMin was emperor.

Because China had such a long history, any number of emperors and kings could make a good choice.

Personally I would go with Li Shimin; China's greatest warrior king, as well as an Confucian role model ruler.

There are so many choices among male Chinese leaders. But there is only one reasonable choice if the leader is a female: Wu Zhao, or Wu Zetian, the only emperess (not the wife of a emperor, but a true female ruler) of China. Although there were many women who actually grasped the supreme power, all of them except Wu ruled behind the thone. Wu was the only woman who declared herself the emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom