A farm has been destroyed by a marauding Barbarian galley!

Tristan daCunha

Pacifist Aggressive
Wow, I knew raging barbarians could be tough, but I never expected this one.

How the heck did that happen? Is it a flying galley? :lol:

Then they would say Fishing Boats.
But nice score. :D

HaHa. That's funny. I've had a few weird ones pop up as well. I would look for where it happened but never found it. Until now I thought I missed something.

HaHa. That's funny. I've had a few weird ones pop up as well. I would look for where it happened but never found it. Until now I thought I missed something.
When you open the log event window (click the book icon in upper left of screen), then you can doubleclick the lines and the map will zoom to where the event happened

BTW, since playing Warlords, I haven't seen any barb galley, even though I mostly play archipelago. I was starting to wonder wether they had been removed from the game...

the barbs were using Agent Orange.

barb spearmen never randomly spawn, they have to be built in cities. maybe galleys are the same way and that's why they're rare?

the barbs were using Agent Orange.

:lol: Good one. I'll have to tell my friends about that tomorrow.

Is this a return of the super-secret barrage galley? They took coastal bombardment out of the game...or did they?

Or perhaps it's just a few Vikings incognito.

Clearly they sailed past the farm and shouted disparaging taunts at the farmers until they quit :)

BTW, since playing Warlords, I haven't seen any barb galley, even though I mostly play archipelago. I was starting to wonder wether they had been removed from the game...
They are definitely around still. Just rare. They seem to be the same as KMadCandy's spearman example.

There is a known bug that prevents barb galleys and spearmen to spawn in the wild.. when you see them it is if they are built in barbarian cities

There is a known bug that prevents barb galleys and spearmen to spawn in the wild.. when you see them it is if they are built in barbarian cities

Somehow I doubt it's a bug. Can you imagine how awful it would be to have a galley come around in 1500BC and pillage your fishing boats?

Top Bottom