• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

A great starting location for Duncan!

Lol. I thought you couldn't build aquatic cities on lake tiles? Is this not a lake?

Wow, that's animal abuse. Let's petition Duncan to... release the kraken!

This Post won an award!
Worst Pun of the Year - Second Place :trophy2nd:

The name of the said kraken is loch ness. Now the Scots know how it feels to live with Loch Ness.

The name of the said kraken is loch ness. Now the Scots know how it feels to live with Loch Ness.

Maybe that was it. He feels more at home with a Loch Ness monster around.

Deep Castle is just castling. Move that to the center of the lake and you are immune to land armies and naval ganks. Get amphibious trade routes right away though :)

Indeed! But I failed with my original post, haha...

How could I miss such gems as "release the kraken!" and most especially, Nessie! :lol:

You were probably distracted by somebody who wanted you to update a three year old Civ 5 mod. :mischief:

Deep Castle is just castling. Move that to the center of the lake and you are immune to land armies and naval ganks. Get amphibious trade routes right away though :)

This is an excellent idea. Really only hover units and planes could hit you. I kinda want to try something like this.

Move that city to the middle. XD

Wow, that's animal abuse. Let's petition Duncan to... release the kraken!

This Post won an award!
Worst Pun of the Year - Second Place :trophy2nd:

Not really a pun, as there's no paragram or wordplay. More a humorous allusion, surely?

Top Bottom