A guide to playing a Pitboss game.

How long after you exit to main menu can you exit to desktop? Right after?
Yeah, as soon as you exit to the main menu it should be fine to exit to desktop. :)

Maybe I'm missing some obvious page or something, but do we have an updated ip address for the game? I'm using the one that's in the page and it's sending me to a totally different game.

The first page of the "Server info and turn tracker" thread was updated to reflect the change but unless you look closely you probably won't notice the difference. The address is now: daveshack.dyndns.org (no numbers on the end.)

One note (should have been made a long time ago tbh) but:

You can not leave a diploscreen during a pause, nor can you unpause the game. So if you want to check the diploscreens during a pause you should unpause, take a screenshot (or two etc) of the diploscreen then exit, and repause the game.

One note (should have been made a long time ago tbh) but:

You can not leave a diploscreen during a pause, nor can you unpause the game. So if you want to check the diploscreens during a pause you should unpause, take a screenshot (or two etc) of the diploscreen then exit, and repause the game.

yeah i found that out today the hard way :cry:

glad I didn't take the game down.

I notice an edit needs to be made to the patch version in the first post: 3.19 now, not 3.17. ;)

Aside from that, it still looks good.

Thank you for bringing this over, as a pitbos newb I know this will help me a lot.

note to self:
Exit to main menu...main menu...main menu

Top Bottom