A question about some icons

Willem

Deity
I've just installed the BUG mod and so far I like what I see. But there's some icons showing over top of the bottom bar that I haven't clue what they are there for, and I can't seem to find out what they do. I see a few icons that sort of look like formations, something that looks like an Airport, a couple of flags, a red and green cross etc. I see them in both the city screen and on the main one so I'm a bit confused as to what they're supposed to do.

So far my favourite feature is the wide tech screen. I'm using a 1920 X 1600 resolution so it's really nice to be able to see so much of the the tech tree. And I can see that the civ attitude icons will come in handy once I've played long enough to make some enemies. Especially the one where it shows who considers me their worst enemy.

Alright, thanks alot. That should prove to be very helpful. I'd already figured out the first four, it will make things alot easier being able to sort by unit lines rather than have them all clustered together. The default game's not bad at sorting by unit type, but this is even better.

Top Bottom