A russian medieval unit that may be usable

i already replaced vassal with a similar horseman, and this is just my personal opinion, but i like to have upgraded units look more advanced.

Oh, I wasn't saying it would be usable for the whole vassal/horse archer replacement scheme... I was just saying it may be generally useful. Perhaps for a current UU that has no graphix, or for a new UU in the future.

I generally post the threads of any units or graphics I spot that might fit the mod to make others aware of them.

i cant think of any early cavalry graphic im not happy with. if i can fix the bloody encoding error than i might add it as a second UU for france or byzantium.

i cant think of any early cavalry graphic im not happy with. if i can fix the bloody encoding error than i might add it as a second UU for france or byzantium.

Let's make it the 2nd UU for poor dear byzantium. There're some imbalances in the UUs (like you can rule with the norman war horse but with just dromon or frydman you're trashed)... maybe we should redo the UUs altogether...? (just a thort:crazyeye: )

Top Bottom