About Corlindale

MrManNo1

Chieftain
I was just reading Corlindale's story, and I noticed that he uses a fireball. However, when you acquire him as a unit, he doesn't have Fire II. Perhaps this is something that should be added? Or maybe, since he would be petrified of using a fireball after what he did, the Fire line could be disabled for him?

You know, I was wondering why you had started a thread about a specific team member. I was almost hurt:lol:

MrManNo1 said:
I was just reading Corlindale's story, and I noticed that he uses a fireball. However, when you acquire him as a unit, he doesn't have Fire II. Perhaps this is something that should be added? Or maybe, since he would be petrified of using a fireball after what he did, the Fire line could be disabled for him?

He doesnt have it because he has given up use of it when the unit is gained. As to what happens to him from that point on, that is up to you.

wilboman said:
You know, I was wondering why you had started a thread about a specific team member. I was almost hurt:lol:

Hmm...I didn't think about that. I should've specified. :D

Avahz Darkwood said:
My favorite part is when he gives into his grief and turns into a Lich :evil:
ha ha ha. Nice idea. If you did a succession game with him I tink that would need to be in there.

My favorite part is when he gives into his grief and turns into a Lich

Aaaah! What are you doing to me?

Corlindale doesn't have Fire II because he vowed never to use magic to destroy or kill again. You are free to make him break his vow, but I wouldn't think it in character for him, though you are free to choose whatever for your Corlindale. I always viewed his sacrifice through the peace spell as kind of an atonement for his horrid deed, and I definately never give him any offensive spells as I don't think he would ever get over his mental turmoil save through his death for peace.

My favorite part is when he gives into his grief and turns into a Lich :evil:

I like to graft flesh him with typhoid mary and make him into a plagued she-male flesh golem.

....afterwords they named a particulary nasty drink after the combo..."Bartender, I'll take 2 Typhoid Mary Corlidales with three of those little golem ice cubes apeice and a plate of those Fireball Griffenwings please!"

@Colindale....I have never made such a flesh golem myself....certain hereos I am abit of a purist about.....I don't know why...maybe the roleplayer in me.

I've been meaning to ask for a while, what's up with all of the dots?

I've been meaning to ask for a while, what's up with all of the dots?

It is a pause in a statement to give/represent time given for consideration on something. It is used in conversation and speaches often and this is far from being closer to text in a literary sense and closer to impromtu dialogue and discussion. It is not the first time someone has ask me about it and I don't always do it. However, if I am considering something intently I may. It is possible that a smiley of sorts may do a better job.....let me see:hmm: or is there still a :specticle: What I really need is some sort of deep thought smiley. Understand?

Is this what you were asking about? The....Or am I misunderstanding YOU?

No, I'm sure that's what he meant. Be playful or informal if you like, so long as you are aware that when you overuse it, my eyes tend to glaze over.
(no offense :))

None taken. I tend to think on the keyboard. Some habits formed from that are not neccisarily the best kind to have on a forum. Left over from my MUD days probrably.

Top Bottom