1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

About This Mod

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Star Trek Mod' started by deanej, Oct 27, 2008.

1. deanej

deanej Chieftain

There's a post in the 3.0 Development thread with them, and the Mods\Star Trek\Manuel\changes.html file has them too.

2. Raven Destroyer

Raven Destroyer Chieftain

is there already a workable 4.0 as i can't find it then already ty

and 3.0 sounds old when you know there should be a 4.0

3. deanej

deanej Chieftain

There's the beta in the 4.0 and the future thread (you do need to scroll through the posts to find the download link; I posted two, so take the later one and the fix towards the end of the thread). It's pretty much bug free to the best of my knowledge other than a commerce bug from Final Frontier Plus that isn't figured out. Currently I'm working on converting the DS9 scenario, if I can get it to work.

4. Raven Destroyer

Raven Destroyer Chieftain

when i get the destiny mod working i will look if i can get your mod also working i hope those two won't get to fight?

destiny is from smeagolhearts

5. deanej

deanej Chieftain

I don't see why two mods wouldn't be compatible. Is there something strange about destiny?

6. nody

nody Chieftain

Great mod, Deanej!

Just one thing 'bugs' me: In ST Galaxy no religion/value is founded by the right civ.

I played as Vulcans and Klingons and they both had the right starting tech, but a couple of turns later the values of Logic and Warrior Code respectively were founded by a distant civilization.

In case of the Vulcans I contacted the Romulans and they founded Isolationism. Is that correct?

I'm still a Star Trek noob, but I know the Vulcans should found Total Logic and the Klingons should found Warrior Code. Am I right?

7. deanej

deanej Chieftain

In 4.0 the values will start pre-founded in The Galaxy. For now, the use the epic game system, which assumes a more generalized form of the value.