Absence Registry

Ok guys, you all know anyways but just to say i leave tomorrow and just making sure rob/robi/kuningas/anyone can take over turn playing?

i should be back about the 30th and im sure in your safe hands we'll still be around then :)

Have fun simon.

I'll keep my eye on the saves coming in but others are welcome to take it.

Im back but not able to play saves till the weekend so if you could carry on playing robi that'd be great, looks like we're in serious poo poo.

I can play today's and fridays but i will be away saturday and most of sunday so your back in time :)

Im away From tomorrow till monday. I'll hold on to this save till tomorrow and play it then but someone might have to just hop in and play a turn. (they generally go slower of a weekend for some reason.)

Guys im away again, from wednesday till monday. I might be able to play them days but i doubt it. I'm going to Leeds music festival.

Me again! :)

Guys shortly i move house, which means i won't have the internet for a certain amount of time (how much im not sure yet), but maximum will be four weeks *apparantly* from this wednesday. Theres two options left open- someone could sub for me again when i leave till when i get back or someone else could become prez and take the turns from then on?

That post may look familiar if your involved in the isdg.... but its completly different!

i'm happy to play the turns, but others are welcome to jump in since i pretty busy with work so i wont always be on top of it

Top Bottom