Absence Thread

Stuck_as_a_Mac

Aptenodytes forsteri
Absence Thread

This thread is for announcing when you are going to be away. You must state the following:
Name
Time of Absence
Where you are going (optional)

Once this absence is done, you are to edit your post and write under it, “Returned x/x/x”

Example-
Stuck_as_a_Mac
July 6-July 8
Cape Cod

When I return, I will write
"Returned 6/8/03"

I have alread been gone for almost a week.. As I am on my summer vacation I have no possinility to be here now.. Therefore I will like to have an absence now.. I am not sure when I will come back, probably some time in august.. (I might see in here in the middle time if I have the opportunity..)

Okay. This absence may effect the entire RPG, since I have things to do and to finalize. I'm going to be out from now to the 14th.
Before everyone panics, here is the good news:
Unlike my SGs, I will be able to access a computer (my iBook is comming with me) ran by a modem. Modem... ew... I cannot guarnetee me being here, though, so I am appointing someone in charge. Dis.
Dis already does all the math and he has some great ideas and this would be a chance for him to get them implemented. Fortunatly, since our characters cant die, SaaM and Liza will be waiting for me when we get back. As will a storyline which will be the another "Birth of Cool". Not going to say much, but I propose people get some information on the Renaissance

Top Bottom