[GS] Add adjacency bonus to improvement

Akarius

Chieftain
Hi!
Maybe an easy one but I can't get it to work.
I want to add adjacency bonus to the French Chateau based on adjacent resource class (bonus, luxury or strategic)
Here's what I did:
<Improvement_Adjacencies> <Row ImprovementType="IMPROVEMENT_CHATEAU" YieldChangeId="Chateau_Food_Bonus"/> <Row ImprovementType="IMPROVEMENT_CHATEAU" YieldChangeId="Chateau_Production_Strategic"/> <Row ImprovementType="IMPROVEMENT_CHATEAU" YieldChangeId="Chateau_Gold_Luxury"/> </Improvement_Adjacencies> <Adjacency_YieldChanges> <Row ID="Chateau_Food_Bonus" Description="Placeholder" YieldType="YIELD_FOOD" YieldChange="2" TilesRequired="1" AdjacentResourceClass="RESOURCECLASS_BONUS"/> <Row ID="Chateau_Production_Strategic" Description="Placeholder" YieldType="YIELD_PRODUCTION" YieldChange="2" TilesRequired="1" AdjacentResourceClass="RESOURCECLASS_STRATEGIC"/> <Row ID="Chateau_Gold_Luxury" Description="Placeholder" YieldType="YIELD_GOLD" YieldChange="2" TilesRequired="1" AdjacentResourceClass="RESOURCECLASS_LUXURY"/> </Adjacency_YieldChanges>
And...
  • There are no errors in the logs.
  • The other parts of the mod work correctly.
  • With a builder, when I hover on the Chateau icon, the bonuses appear.
  • But when I build the Chateau, the yields don't show up on the tile...why?

I don't know why but after many mod activate/deactivate, this now works in my 4th game test.
Weird...

Top Bottom