Adding another player in hotseat mode

menendark2

Chieftain
Hello!

So i was wondering if there is any way to add hotseat players or edit multiplayer game in worldbuilder/wordpad or some other modding tool

I started the game with 3 hotseat nations. Reason i want to add 4th is because infernals are about to enter the game.

I was wondering if there is any way how i can add a 4th player without losing control of the nation that summoned infernals.

I tried to edit the multiplayer game file, but my wordpad seems not to recorganize information in that file. All i see is a lot of random characters (Problem when windows doesnt have specific language installed; im using English windows)

Thanks

Hello!

So i was wondering if there is any way to add hotseat players or edit multiplayer game in worldbuilder/wordpad or some other modding tool

I started the game with 3 hotseat nations. Reason i want to add 4th is because infernals are about to enter the game.

I was wondering if there is any way how i can add a 4th player without losing control of the nation that summoned infernals.

I tried to edit the multiplayer game file, but my wordpad seems not to recorganize information in that file. All i see is a lot of random characters (Problem when windows doesnt have specific language installed; im using English windows)

Thanks

well ... in most of the games you can't just edit the savegame with notepad - well, you can, but you must have good knowledge of the how the saving mechanism works and even then choosing wordpad/word for editing would be really bad choice ... hex editor would be better for that

for normal user i'd probably recommend looking for some editor in http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=176 forums, though you would still have to fiddle with most of the editors to adapt it for FfH, and there might be a chance that there simply isn't an editor for MP games ...

though, i might be wrong - if someone knows better, please correct me

As far as I know, MP games can't be edited ... but I haven't tried every possible method.

Top Bottom