Adding College of Heralds xml problem

Craig_Sutter

Deity
Maybe someone can tell me why this isn't working...

I've changed Noble_Houses national wonder to the College of Heralds. I did this by simply changing to COLLEGE_OF_HERALDS from NOBLE_HOUSES in all of the relevant, as far as I can tell, xml files. The civpedia entry seems to work out ok, and all the changes work when I'm in the game. Only problem is, when the xml is loading at game start, I get and error. Unfortunately, I can't see the error because the loading screen covers the text explanation when I press OK to continue loading the mod, so I'm not certain what it is... I've redone the changes twice, and got the same error each time.

Anyhow, here are all of the files I've altered in zip format... if anyone can tell me if there's a file I missed, or entry that should be changed or unchanged in the XML, it would be appreciated.

Here's the file:

I'm not at home to check this out, but couldn't you have simply changed the Text reference in one file to make this happen? Wherever NOBLE_HOUSES was in your custom text XML file you could have left the TXT_KEYs alone and changed the description. Or am I missing something in this heat?

I went through and put your XMLs into the mod and received just one error in the Civ4CivilizationInfos file. I changed that lone instance of NOBLE_HOUSES to COLLEGE_OF_HERALDS and it works fine.

Top Bottom