Additional Civilizations (by DJSHenninger)

ok i see i got moderator penalty nvm i will send pvt msg to moderators

@Hoop Thrower

I wasn't angry or anything but im mean just read what Chrisy 15 thinked that i dont know click correct button but nevertheless pointless arguing.

First of all Hoop Thrower i dont wanna read 67 pages and search 1 hr to find instructions i asked nicely whats the correct way to install files i mentioned mod called Earth 2014 which is great and have even Youtube guide to install as i explained to moderator i didn't play civ 5 quite long time and i already made Serbia by clonning Austria when i checked CIV 5 DB i found these rly excellent made civ packs but w/o proper installation guide i wasn't able to launched them correctly then i asked here any1 whats is correctly using way to installed them.
Secondly u need to know correct files to altered and on Steam there is 130 comments on these civ packs asked from ppl HOW TO properly installed them in last 2 years only on DL section overthere.So as i didn't saw overthere how to installed it i went in civ5 section on CivFF ( im mostly on civ 3q section) to find correct way to install packs.

And for last problem is not in me im sry but i dont know if u play/mod other TBS or RTS as i said chk Total war forum who has large modding community as civ does ( both my favorite games) and u will see every single mod ahs instructions how to install or whatever mod leader wants / permits u. Again this not anything against u u prolly excelletn CIV5 player and i know that u think that i offended somehow some1, but thats trust me is not true.

i would never ever diminished, offend , troll or anything like that anyone work on these forums cuz i mod myself and know whats hours and problems they got during creation of mods.

only thing that i pointed was something that is basic in posting into FP which makes modes easily and properly worked/installed

Again Hoop Thrower nothing against u but i think its pointeless to continue arguing.

Last edited:
Will fruska gora monastery from Dusans Serbia and gvozdeni puk from Peters Serbia ever be fixed?

Firaxis is actually putting Tamar and Georgia into Civ 6's first xpac! Maybe they were inspired?

Hello, I'm trying to download CROATIA for CIV V, but on the first page, there is no mention of Croatia at all on the top post, like it has been deleted, and there is no link to download it. Can you please post the link so I can download it? I can't download it from Steam and I've tried deleting everything...

Top Bottom