Adjusting menu scroll speed

Hi Guys

Is there any way to adjust the scroll speed in the production menu?

By using HellBlazers City Overview Interface Mod and stripping down the mod, I can make the production panel smaller (buttons are thinner) and thus reducing the amount of scrolling. However, the mod is slightly negatively influencing my performance, it is dropping the FPS by about 10 to 20.

I am using an old version without Gathering Storm since recently, because of major performance and memory leak issues on a Macintosh. It was just unplayable. I actually quit playing because of it. The Rise and Fall patch is much better on my laptop.

I looked in ProductionPanel.lua, but nothing there...

The map zoom speed is just fine by the way. So is the tech and civic tree.

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Also, I have problem with all versions of CIV VI in regards to map zooming.

If I zoom in or out, it usually takes about a quarter of a mouse scroll spin before the game actually starts to zoom in or out, which is very annoying. Sometimes it scrolls instantly, sometimes it would take half a turn. It's an "incremental tick" (1 tick scrolls a couple of pixels up or down) mouse scroll mechanism. I have no issues in other applications whatsoever. It appears that the game is waiting for something to trigger or something. Very frustrating to navigate on the map like this. If I use the trackpad, the issue disappears

Hi Jousef, there is a simple mod I am using that doesnt tax the CPU. It makes the production list thinner so you don’t need to scroll as much. I have to look up the name as I don’t have my computer with me atm. Let me see if if I can find it on Steam instead

Top Bottom