Affinity specific buildings?

Lord of Harmony

Chieftain
So far I've seen no examples of affinity specific buildings. I personally believe these would add much more flavor to the game. Here are a few ideas for defensive buildings:

Purity-Missile Silo-Gives the city an additional attack every turn

Supremacy-Laser Turrets-Automatically deals damage to all enemy units starting their turn adjacent to the city. When city is melee attacked, it also deals an additional 25% damage

Harmony-Miasmic Generator-Provides +2 Health +2 Science and +2 Food. Slowly floods tiles within two hexes of the city with miasma

Economy:

Purity-Material Deconstructor-Provides +2 energy and +1 production for every basic resource being worked by the city

Supremacy-Communal Generator-Provides Energy per turn equal to the number of Communal generators in your empire

Harmony-Miasmic Converter-Trade routes originating from this city produce an additional +1 energy for ever hex with miasma that they pass over

Science:

Purity-Einstein Academy-Provides +2 Science for every two population

Supremacy-Hololabs-Provides +1 science for every 5 energy per turn produced by this city

Harmony-Linnaeus Laboratory-Provides +2 science for every basic resource being worked by this city

You see where I'm going? Of course, their should also be health, culture, and production buildings at the very least. A more doable alternative is to make new buildings available at certain affinity level.

Actually, there are affinity specific buildings as well as affinity specific tile improvements.

For example:
bionics lab building (+20% health) requires Purity 4
Gaian well tile improvement (+3 energy) which also requires Purity 4.
Feedsite hub building (+3 culture), requires Supremacy 2.
Neurolab building (+10% science), requires Supremacy 4

You can see full list here:
http://well-of-souls.com/civ/civbe_overview.html#buildings

Actually, there are affinity specific buildings as well as affinity specific tile improvements.

For example:
bionics lab building (+20% health) requires Purity 4
Gaian well tile improvement (+3 energy) which also requires Purity 4.
Feedsite hub building (+3 culture), requires Supremacy 2.
Neurolab building (+10% science), requires Supremacy 4

You can see full list here:
http://well-of-souls.com/civ/civbe_overview.html#buildings

The Gaian Well is a building...no affinity specific tile improvements.

Yeah, I don't think any improvements are really "affinity specific", but certain resources and improvements will be highly favored by one or the other affinities due to the bonuses they'll give to certain affinities and affinity-gated buildings. For example, Supremacy's going to really like Silica since they get a building that gives them +1 health for every Silica resource.

Top Bottom