Age of the Five

Tjured

Chieftain

Scenario/Map:
Spoiler :

Age of the Five plays in a universe where there is a pantheon of five gods (the 'Five'), the only apparent survivors of a war of the gods. These drive the destiny of the Northern half of the world through a priesthood led by the White, their five representatives in the human world. Pitted against them is the Southern half of the world, claiming in turn to worship five different gods. Both factions vie and eventually war for control over their opponents - Wikipedia

-9Civs
-starting Era: Ancient
-scenario on German and English

version
Spoiler :

v01
-release

v02
-Area modified
-city state are distributed automatically

The map is here or in game under mods
For idea for improvement make me happy :)

Attachments

• aof02.jpg
    aof02.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 544
  • aof01.jpg
    aof01.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 512
  • aof03.jpg
    aof03.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 2,678
  • Age of the Five.zip
    9 KB · Views: 182
Oh, thats a great map from looking on to. I will DL and play as soon as possible - seems like this is one of the maps i really will love to play.

Looks like nice map (playing now), there any rule modifications?
Edit: Why is the Fountain of Youth West of Russia in the north? Won't that be unbalanced?

Looks like nice map (playing now), there any rule modifications?
Edit: Why is the Fountain of Youth West of Russia in the north? Won't that be unbalanced?

Rule is standard.
yes, I already saw it and corrected this. Next week coming the new version :)

I was playing this great Map and I really love it. I will give it a next shot soon, playing another Civ. Its hardly balanced* (I felt), but this made it even more "natural" to me.

*"hardly balanced" is NOT meant to be critical, im speaking in therms of... hm, Landscape and Placement. I just felt some Civs are set to be a bit behind by map design. Its not a bad thing, I really like this.

hm ok, thank you. I will remove the word
I know, that for example india not win with war(or very difficult), but the country can very good win with culture(or space) with great citys.

I don't create a new thread, but I have upload a new scenario with the name "Ulldart". I hope for any remarks

Is there any Snapshot of the "Ulldart" scenario? Are you using same map or another one? Just curious.

I'm sorry that you had to wait.

It is another map. By scenario you must with russia to win capture the world or diplomacy victory

Attachments

• ulldart.jpg
    ulldart.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 206
Top Bottom