1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Ah My Goddess Advisors

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Hunter Noventa, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Hunter Noventa

Hunter Noventa Overlord

The first in a (Sadly) short series of advisors, and he first thing I've ever created and put up here!

First up, we have Belldandy, the perfect Domestic advisor! As soon as I play a game with her, I'll put a pic of how she's looking when advising you.

Attached Files:

2. frenchman

frenchman Present is past of future

Your advisor looks good, but you didn't respect the maximum size it will be cutted in the game ...

3. Hunter Noventa

Hunter Noventa Overlord

I couldn't figure that out. Perhaps you'd be kind enough to let me know?

EDIT- NVM, I figured it out, Skuld is up next!

It doesn't look TOO bad in the game, IMHO.

Attached Files:

4. Hunter Noventa

Hunter Noventa Overlord

ANd, from I have nothing better to do right now productions, Skuld! The Penultimate Scince advisor!

The Term Penultimate is used to prevent Liability should someone come up with a better Science Advisor.

Attached Files:

5. Real Pave

Real Pave Chieftain

Cool, althought you could clean some of that white "radiation" off if you can.

6. Hunter Noventa

Hunter Noventa Overlord

Yeah, I'm probably going to redo the Belldandy one. However, in the meantime I've got the other three that I could find good enough images for. Urd, Keiichi and Peorth.

Like the other two, thses are Mood-specific only and come with some nifty tabs.

Attached Files: