1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AI AutoPlay 6 - Deity - Pick the Winning Leader!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by Kjotleik, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Mec AntiKythera

Mec AntiKythera King

Yes, that has got it. The new file works, the others do not. I looked for the 50 Civs dll but didn't find it. If you want, go ahead and post the new version of the other 5 games and I will run shadows for you. I will also run each game with vassals turned on as that more closely resembles how I, and I believe most players, play.

In my replay the victory went to . . .

Spoiler :
    Just kidding, you are going to have to wait a week before I reveal it.
    Spoiler :
    No, I wouldn't do that, but I will wait until I have the version with vassals on completed before posting. Sorry.

2. Kjotleik

Kjotleik Kjotleik

OK. Here you go!

Now Updated with WorldBuilder Saves and BBAI's 50 Civ dll as well!

Yours Sincerely
    Kjotleik of Norway :)

3. Mec AntiKythera

Mec AntiKythera King

Where would you like me to post my results? Separately, in each relevant game thread? Together, in the season one results thread? All of them here in this thread? Start a new thread for all of my results?

I'm running game 2 right now.

4. Major Tom

Major Tom Immortal

As an average reader of these threads I think it would be most userfriendly in each relevant thread. And flexible. A summary/crosstable for all games in the season thread also cool.

5. Mec AntiKythera

Mec AntiKythera King

Thanks for the feedback. I understand your point, I just don't know if we want to kick all the threads back up to the top of the forum. I will leave it up to Kjotleik, it is his baby.

6. Kjotleik

Kjotleik Kjotleik

Hello, Mec AntiKythera!

Well. I suppose it would be most practical if you had all your shadow-games in one separate thread.

Just call it something like "AI AutoPlay..something..something," and you're good to go. If your title of the thread does not start with "AI AutoPlay" it would be more difficult to figure out what it is all about, and it's not like the title is copyrighted or anything...

But if you like to post a link to your shadow-thread in my original threads, feel free to do so. Maybe easier for people to find it if you do, right?

By the way, I'm planning on playing game seven this weekend (posting it either Saturday or Sunday). When I do, the WB-file will be updated on MediaFire with the latest starting save.

By the way (2), if anyone else is interested, feel free to participate in playing a shadow-game as well. The more games played, the better data will be available to figure out who's the better AI's...(I know, people have their opinions, but confirmation through testing is better than just opinions, right?).

Yours Sincerely
    Kjotleik of Norway :)