AI bonuses

Crispy007

Chieftain
Can anyone tell me what the AI bonuses, or point me in the right direction thread wise, are for difficulty levels in the K-mod. I had stopped playing BTS/k mod (v1.18 iirc)for several months after getting G&K for civ 5(was fun for a bit, but only a bit) and am now playing again, I used to be able to hold my own on K-mod Monarch but now am getting waffle stomped frequently on prince. Civ's with only 5 cities on fair, not great land, running away with tech.... clearly I need more practice.:rolleyes:

This pdf has a lot of nice information and the AI bonuses are detailed on p. 74. I dropped a level in difficulty when I transitioned to k-mod as well but have become better a player now... well usually... well more than half the time sheesh. I don't believe there is a change in the AI bonuses from the base game but someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

This is a purely personal thing but I would love it if Karadoc decided to modify the AI bonuses, even a little, to accompany his AI changes.

The reason - having won 4/4 k mod games on immortal but losing a few deity games, I find myself going back to vanilla BTS not because of the mod (which is great), but because immortal is still not enough of a challenge, whilst deity is now nearly impossible! Removing the second settler the deity AI's get may be a good start...?

Top Bottom