1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

AI does not want to attack on ludicrous size maps, help?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by Bate1999, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Bate1999

Bate1999 Chieftain

It seems like the AI players will never launch an attack doing a game on me on ludicrous size maps (200x100) unless they start right near me (like maybe within 25 hex tiles… I am not sure). Is there something I can change that will make the AI players launch attacks against other players cities that are on the other side of the map on a ludicrous size map (200x100) or can someone make a mod, please?

I have looked at the “BehaviorTrees” and “Operations” files but I cannot really figure out what everything means in those two files. Like is there a line(s) in one of them two files that sets how near enemy cities have to be to an AI players before they will try to attack it?