AI great general on turn 73 with no Mil Districts. WTF ?

dimitrix

Chieftain
Somebody please explain me how it is possible ?

Khmer has already a Great General on turn 73 (standard speed) with no military districts ! And he does not have any GG points per turn !

Is it a bug ? See screenshots attached.

Attachments

• khmer GG turn 73 no mil districts wtf.jpg
    khmer GG turn 73 no mil districts wtf.jpg
    898.7 KB · Views: 178
  • khmer GG turn 73 no mil districts wtf 2.jpg
    khmer GG turn 73 no mil districts wtf 2.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 186
  • zero points GG per turn.jpg
    zero points GG per turn.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 161
Perhaps he bought one with faith or money somehow? Only way I can see it

My phone doesn't want to open those images, but there's also a natural wonder that gives GG and GM points when it's in your territory.

Faith bought probably. I would do the same if I had enough faith

My phone doesn't want to open those images, but there's also a natural wonder that gives GG and GM points when it's in your territory.

It’s showing zero GG points and that wonder would show +2 (I know you said your phone wouldn’t open it so couldn’t see)

Probably got lucky with Goddess of the Harvest and faith bought it.

It's honestly not very hard if you just don't spend your gold and sell your luxuries. Here I got it @ turn 85 after like 10 turns of running the card and not even trying. Also I had spent some gold on various things like buying tiles. Had this been a better start, it would have been faster or I might not have needed the card. Of course the AI does get bonuses so they can get it faster if they really want to.

Attachments

• TEDDY ROOSEVELT 85 775 BC.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Ah, fair enough. Buying it with faith or gold would be my guess then, sorry.

Thank you guys….of course, how could I not think about it… AI bought it with faith/gold, that's for sure !

They steal my scientists the same way, one has to be careful. :)

Top Bottom