AI has to have 3 hexes in-between cities, but human has to have four?

Sinyail

Sinyail
Hey guys. I was crusading against King Kamehameha when suddenly all of my swords were getting eaten up by two city bombardments simultaneously. I had good a formation set up and was happy with myself (considering this is my third game that I restarted due to getting wtfownd by the ai in war) but then all of the sudden all of my dudes are dying. Just droppin' like flies. I wanted to cryrage. So I checked how many hexes were in-between these two ai cities that were wtfowning me and to my surprise and extreme undelight there were only three hexes in-between the two cities. THREE :cry: It told me I had to have FOUR :mad: hexes in-between my cities. What gives? Is this ai cheating bs or am I missing something and am a unworthy of swift and precise conquest? Thx all

Ok it turns out I am a . lol After razing King Kameha's city that I thought was too close I then took my own settler over there to see if It would let me settle there.. and it did. lol I guess I was just butthurt cause he murdered 3 of my 13-turn longswords /: gotta admit I didnt much like CiV when it first came out, but I'm enjoying getting ownd in Gods & Kings. XD darn typo. I meant to say I enjoy ownng people in Gods & kings. I enjoy owng ppl.

lol just plan your city drops around this limitation, then it becomes your advantage. 4-tiles cities are Russian in nature and are not overly useful unless you are sitting on a gold mine or some such. then your two cities can work the 'rich' hammer, gold, or food tiles in succession based on what they are building.

I always just build near luxury and strategic resources with sometimes plopping one down for tactical reasons.

Top Bottom