AI Leaders Personality Matrix

Most (all?) of these numbers are not directly affected by difficulty. Most are indirectly affected though since the AI gets bonuses for unit production etc. on higher difficulties and thus has different positions from which to decide.
It really needs some more documentation in a single place, but I don't have the time for that right now :dunno:

Thanks for the sheets! Very useful to be used in HOF games for choosing opponents.

I thought there was a factor determining the probability that the next AI build is a unit (for example, Hatshepsut hardly ever builds units while Montezuma is always building another one). But I couldn't find such a factor in the sheet. Does anyone know what should I be looking at?

The only similar thing I have found is the UnitAIType, which is empty for a few leaders, including Hatshepsut.

Does the "Favorite Religion" added in BTS have any real influence on the AI adopting that religion over another one? E.g., if Isabela founds Buddhism, adopts it and spreads it to all her cities, then later on she founds Christianism (or it spreads to her), will she convert because of that particular flavor? I've never observed such a pattern in my games.

Top Bottom