AK9 - The Idiots Dance

heavy war turns tonight. Sacked Nuremburg, Berlin, and New Heidelburg. Working on Thermopylae (Bach's) and Leipzig (new German capitol). Only killed 1 Kaiser sacking Berlin.
5 down, 5 to go, will finish tomorrow. Need :sleep:

yo gram, friendly reminder to stop making pretzels and freezing veggies :) Only in Pennsyltucky can we go from moderate climate to malarial hell in 3 days. :)

Yep, AC is strugglin', stuck an extra hamster in the cage to help the fan spin faster...

Preflight check: Wow, 3859g in the bank, making 512gpt. We’re building lots of infrastructure in totally corrupt towns and I have no idea why. Are we going Communist? Don’t think we need it. Turn off builds and rush stuff. Get us up to about 550gpt with some more taxman. Switch some infantry to Cossacks. I wanna attack before infantry come online.
To me, the only town we want from the Greeks is Thermopylae with Bach’s. The rest can burn for all we care.

IBT: Crap, I missed the Police Station build in Vladivostok. Why on Earth did we build that so close to the capitol? How about a factory instead?

T1: 1430AD Move in to take Nuremburg next turn.

T2: 1435AD Redline 2 rifles in Nuremburg, and 1 is left with 2hp. Pete’s Army kills 2 rifles; elite Cossack kills the 3rd (4/5) and we take the city. Railroad up to the town. Kill nearby LB with elite Cossack (5/5) and take a peak into Berlin. Has vet rifle on top. Not enough Cossacks available to take the town this turn so will wait till next turn.

@ New Heidelburg: ding 3 rifles defending; Cossack retreats (2/4); Cossack kills 2/3 rifle (4/4); Cossack blitzes 2/3 rifle and wins (3/5); Cossack kills 2/4 rifle and we take the town (4/4)

T3: 1440AD Position settler, abandon Nuremburg, Found Tula. Position Arty, kill nearby redlined Rambo with Cossack (1/4); Bombard Berlin and find at least 12 rifles and 1 Rambo defending it. Kill nearby Rambo and redlined cav, then attack Berlin with the armies.
@Berlin: Pete’s Army kills 3 rifles (7/18); Other Army kills 3 more (9/17); Cossack dies to rifle (3/5); Cossack dies to rifle (2/5); Cossack retreats from Rambo (2/3); Cossack kills Rambo (3/4); Cossack kills 2/3 Rifle (4/4); Cossack blitz 2/3 Rifle and kills it (4/5); Cossack kills 2/3 Rifle (3/4); eCossack dies to Rifle (2/4); eCossack kills 2/4 Rifle (1/5); Cossack dies to Rifle (2/4); eCossack kills 2/4 Rifle (3/5); Cossack kills 2/4 Rifle (2/4)

T4: 1445AD Near Tula: 4/5 Cossack kills ¼ Knight (4/5)
@ Berlin: Bombard and redline everything. Other Army kills 4 units (7/17); 4/5 Cossack kills Cav and generates a MGL!

Continuing on, kill a Bismark and

Get 2 Arty, 2 Cannon, and 1 worker as well. Too bad, was hoping for more Kaisers.

T5: 1450AD Positioning. Lots of Guirillas around Berlin

IBT: lose 2 infantry in Berlin, but kill lots of junk.

T6: 1455AD Kill a 3/5 LB outside Berlin and get another MGL. Create the Berlin Brawlers Army. Attack redlined Rambo with elite Cossack and get another MGL!

Besides all that excitement, kills some other junk, then MM practically all cities due to severe WW. Now my head hurts.

T7: 1460AD @ Thermopylae: Bombard with 7 arty, then Berlin Brawlers kill 2 vRifles (8/18); Peasant Army kills 1 vRifle (13/18); Rasputin’s Guards kill a Rambo (11/18); Pete’s Army kills Rambo (11/18); Peasant Army kills Rambo (7/18); Pete’s Army kills vRifle (8/18); Rasputin’s Guards kills rRifle (9/18); Rasputin’s Guards kills ¾ Rifle (1/18); Pete’s Army kills ¾ Rifle (5/18); Berlin Brawler’s kill 2/4 Rifle (8/18); Berlin Brawlers kills 2/4 rifle (4/18); eCossack kills an Alexander (4/5) and

It has Sun’s, Shakespear’s, and Bach’s :dance:

Thanks to Bach’s, I spend another 30 minutes or so resetting happy faces and such.

@ Leipzig: bombard and redline a bunch of rifles; Killjoy army a conscript, 2/4, and redlined Rifle (14/17); Gromovoi Army kills 3 redlined rifles (11/17); Mad Monkey Army kills 1 redlined Rifle (15/16); vCossack kills a Kaiser (2/4) and we take the city + a couple workers.
Outside of town, Gromovoi Army kills Rambo ( 5/17); Mad Monkey Army kills Musket and Spear (13/17); vCossack kills 2 LB’s (3/5); vCossack kills 1 LB (5/5)

T8: 1465AD Move and kill stuff, but nothing exciting. Fail to plant a spy in Greece; succeed in planting one in Germany.

T9: 1470AD Bombard Athens, redlining most units. Peasant Army kills 2 2/4 Rifles and 1 2/4 Rambo (15/18); Pete’s Army kills 2 2/4 Rambo’s and a redlined cRifle; Cossack kills ½ Rifle (2/4); vCossack kills 2 redlined rifles (5/5); Cossack kills redlined rifle (2/4); eCossack kills rifle (3/5); Cossack kills rifle (2/4); Cossack dies to Rifle (1/4); 3/5 Cossack blitzes and wins (2/5); Cossack kills ¼ Rambo and an Alexander (5/5) and we take the city + many workers.

Gotta end here as I’m too tired to continue. Looks like we’re in hunt mode. WW is high, but we have plenty of Lux’s and Bach’s is helping a lot. Imho, remove the Greeks 1st, then go after the German’s. Smith’s is out there, and would help our income as well.

smilies limited to protect the innocent.

crap, i'm deader than a doornail! while shutting down, I noticed that I forgot to shortrush the Cossacks in the 30spt towns and forgot to aid Whomptankinwhatever with Circus clowns. Check your mapstat before ending the turn.
sorry!

So 2 Alexanders & 1 Bismark down. How many do kings they have left???

I just went through some of the older turn logs and I think that grams the only one that has killed an Alex king. So 9 units (5 Alex, 4 Kaiser) before final victory.....

That's awesome AK!! It's was fun to SG with you guys. Thanks!

Impressive AK, very impressive.

Top Bottom