Alex Earth Map BtS-32 +34civ mod

no idea what that is bastian sorry, i have stopped modding and working on this map cus i got some strange bug so game crashes and i dont know why, so im a bit irretated, so ive stop working on this.

:( :( :( :( :(

awh ^^ hehe i might work on the map more just not right now maybe in a couple of days, to do the things i want to add takes about 1 hour maybe then i just need to remember to save in steps before i change anything that might make a game crash

Thanks ! Because your Scenario/Map with Civs not originally finded in Civ 4 is very pleasant :)

This idea to have two civs of same culture is great !

I plan to have a new pc (specially) for Civ 4 and these two giga maps that are Carter Map (classic game) and yours (evolued game)... ;)

Oh, i think also to City Life 2008 and Empire Earth 3 and after... nothing :lol:

Because i understood that only 1-5 per cent of games are good on PC and consoles, i understood this year...

I prefer three games functionning perfectly well on my pc than ten games funtionning mediocraly...

Good work :goodjob:

thanks lachlan ye i made the map for personal use playing a world map game but shareing it easy so its fun someone more than me likes it, ye civ4 is about the only game i play most games are crap, id rather play nintendo 8-bits ice climber than another stupid new hyped games. nice i wish i had money myself for a nice new pc but mine i still enough for my map and carters giant maps thank god ;D +

updated @ 17 okt 07 - delete old replace - alexmod

recomend epic or norm speed

Dear: REPORT IN TEAM!
I load the new file : no prob
Install it : no prob
Load mod : no prob
Choose Empire: no ...
Launch game : Crash to desktop
Greets and hope it will work soon, Hulk

I will test soon to see if it produce same effect to me...

Whats new on 17 Oct Version ?

Python or SDK are very capricious, i would like me too too create mods, but please, why firaxis has not included an xml editor ? or sdk editor ?

Like in Civ 2 :confused:

EDIT : no problem constated on loading

I took Viking, Normal Speed and Noble
And you Hulk ?

AH i think i know why it dosent work for you /some ppl hulk, you probly took extract to Alexmod folder in the mods folder, then inside the alexmod folder is another alexmod folder this is why mod wont work. When you enter the Mod folder in this case the Alexmod folder you should see this --> a Assets folder and a PublicMaps and some .ini file directly in the alexmod folder not anthoer folder okay maybhe thats theproblem

works fine for me, hmm, try to delete the mod folder and everything and re-download exstract in mod folder, make sure it in civ4/bts/mods

and lach i only edited with xml files no python/sdk except so allowes more than 18 players. the changes are religions are founded earlier to attempt to make later religions equal to older. also the traits and flavor/behaviour of the leaders of diffrent civs to make religions being morelikely founded in china/india/middleeast and rome.

THX korny , but i doin civ since civ1 and i know the path thing real good since civ 3. But maybe i do an 2th install ....
+ Lachlan : I play prince and marathon

in "modpacks" section this is a mod which add negative traits to alls leaders

each leader has two positive traits and two negatives traits...

"saints and sinners" is the title :)

I have a save who have a tall of 1200 Ko from your map/mod

I will give a try to the mod of "isau"/"saints and sinners"

You could integrate it... by making a new map/scn...

Why not create a 110 AD scn or 1000 AD scn ?

I been reading your post, and I while I don't have a hell of a lot of time spare, I think your ideas might be good.
Must just say though that (imo) some of the things you are asking are big edits of the C++ SDK, and I am no pro C++ coder, though my native language is C#, and I can kind of follow a decent amount of it.
In short - I hate to see you have to quit your mod for lack of support, so if you are still around - let me know - and I'll see what I can try and do, though I have no hope of putting in any real hours, I might still be able to find a few minutes of spare time to chip at your problem bit by bit.

:goodjob: im greatfull for any help i can find, and im still around, thank you, im not in a hurry if i say so any help is good and ofc i dont expect anyone to take their time with this but if someone would its awsome :)

Crash to desktop
C:\DOKUME~1\DIEFET~1\LOKALE~1\Temp\3182_appcompat.txt
Hulk

Hulk, your problem seems to be have a german civ 4 disk but i think if you switch the language to english...

For example, me i'm perhaps french but i have an english/uk Civ4/Warlords/Bts because when civ4 was relesed i knew that full of mods and scenarios will be in english... Like in Civ 3

It's annoying that non-anglo-saxons Civ Communities are only about a few percents of Civfanatics.com which is the leader...

updated 2 feb 2008 includes civchanger, 3 new civs and custom civics enjoy, keep in mind im only doing this mod/map for fun, and for myself im just shareing it for those who want to take a look, have fun ;) nothing serious

michael = no it does not sorry

Glad to see you alive :)

Would someone kindly re-upload it if possible? Or provide an external link, please?

Hi i just want to say that i have been playing this mod alot with my friends since i downloaded it in december, and i must say that its probably the best of its kind out there and I really appreciate all the work u have done with this!

However, there is one mayor flaw while playing this, and that is the way everybody declare war on civs at the other side of the world and quite often also manages to take land there. I have however experienced, that by postphone open border agreements until nationalism is a fruitful way of dealing with this, as i then only experienced border wars until the discovery of nationalism, a discovery that should come in a period where waring on the other side of the world might be a bit more common. This causes then another problem, as open border agreements are the essensial way of difusing your religion. To fix this, i have made all missionaries be able to go trough enemy territory.

This is not an ideal solution, but in my opinion its far better then the one there is, so i would suggest u also included this in your next upgrade.

Btw, is there a way of removing the 3-tiles rule for cities, the rule that there have to be two tiles between cities?

Top Bottom