All apologies

duke o' york

It don't mean a thing....
Please read this post. :(

I am really very sorry to have to leave the Civ 2 Demo Game just as we were establishing ourselves as the world's premier power and purveyor of doughnuts. I would have liked to have given Duke more notice but as you can see it is entirely out of my hands and I am bitterly disappointed.

Best of luck for the future of Fanatica - I know that the nation is in safe hands! :D

Holy Sh*t. :eek:

I don't know what to say.....

I hope you get a new job very quickly.

I think I best take this as a reminder to keep my butt off the internet at work also.....

Thank you very much for the work you have done. It was a pleasure and an honor to team up with you on this.

I wish you all the best.

Tragic. Waaaaaaaaa.

And I don't even feel any better.

Best wishes to you, duke !
Hope to see you soon - I always enjoyed the Thaumaturge.

A reminder of how lucky I am to have an understanding boss, and to avoid spending too much time here whilst at work. Tough to keep balanced at times. Duke, so sorry your situation blew up so horribly, and Good Luck on finding new employment. Or a computer for home :D Then you could actually run for an office ;)

all joking aside, you will be missed terribly. Hurry back. :(

Well thats abit dissappointing... This would probably be unfair dismissal unless you had already been warned about it...

Do we need a new Mini Mod, for the time being?

:cry:

duke said he would campaign for my presidency this upcoming term. I guess I won't be leaving this office...

Also, I'm interested in the Mini Mod job. All I really do around here is read the threads, anyway.

Before I completely threadjack, good luck to you, Duke of York. I hope you can actually survive with CFC (I don't think I could). Let's hope you get a new job, a new computer, and a new internet connection!

But really, CFC, a waste of time?

Oh no!!!!
Well, all I can say is: good luck finding another job, which really is more important than posting at CFC anyway....

I know about bosses that don't like their people spending too much time on CFC, mine doesn't like it either so I had to cut down a few weeks ago. I guess my hardcore-spamming days are over too (there goes my postcount..... ;) ).

That just bloody sucks.
Hope to hear from you again soon!!

It truly is a shame that you are gone duke :(

One of the friendliest posters I've ever had the privelage of talking with, if only on occasion. :(

Rats! Server went down when I posted... anyway, good luck in finding a job! (I know I haven't found one yet...) You'll be missed here. (Even though I rarely come down here - moderating 2 forums, and in anothe demogame...) :)

One day, you'll ride again! With the Duke of Marlbrough posse! :D

Yeah, good luck with the game everyone! :goodjob:

I'm not back really, but I'm planning to visit CFC whenever I can for as long as I can. Afraid that I'll have to take a Leowind role in this game, purely an observer's and advisor's role. :(
The game seems to be going really well and is being expertly managed. I am proud to have played a part in such a great legacy for CFC and Civ players around the world, but regretting that I can't still participate as fully as I'd like. For the moment then, I'll just sit about and wait for the next turns to be played. :)

Also, I finally remembered to remove the Deputy mod tag from my signature! :D

I'm fine. Thanks to everyone for the kind messages. :)

I'm stuck in a temp job at the moment, which is somewhat mind-numbing and far from ideal but does mean that my Christmas will not be entirely ruined after all! :goodjob:

I seem to have been away ages, but that just shows how quickly the game is running that we have made so much progress in a month. I admit that I was confused when Jayne said she spotted irrigation to the north of Routskilde because as far as I was concerned it has always been there but I realised that because I couldn't download the game and check that she is right. Something needs to be done! Anyway, I'll save that for another thread. ;)

Thanks for moving the posts here Duke. I'm normally good at putting things in the right threads but got carried away here. :)

Let me be the first to welcome you back! The only major thing you've missed is my glourious assumption to the Office of Prime Minister, and my subsequent loss of any additional time whatsoever.

Try and visit more often!

Top Bottom