All Right! I can't take it anymore!

I've sent out the letters, but sheep's e-mail address is invalid. Sheep, could you please supply a current one?

P.S., countries:

Austria-Hungary: kittenOFchaos
England: Sheep2
France: naervod
Gemrany: orange
Italy: Magnus
Russia: Pontiuth Pilate
Turkey: col

:eek:

My email address is civ3col AT HOTMAIL not Yahoo.

Got A pm from magnus with the wrong email on it so if I havent responded to your overtures, its because I didnt get them.

I :love: you all.

Originally posted by Pontiuth Pilate
Already scheming? :p

"I have not yet begun to scheme..." :satan:

The Archduke Apple-Stroodle to meet with the most senior ranking Officers of the Austro-Hungarian armed forces to decide on how best to deal with the Balkans problem.
Most analysts believe that it will not be long before Austrian forces with or without the support of Turkey and Russia will storm into Serbia to erradicate the problems of cross-border incursions by Serbian nationalists into Bosnia.

The Archduke Apple-Stroodle is ready to negociate with all the Great Powers of Europe willing to acknowledge the Austro-Hungarian borders and within that the inclusion of Serbia.

:king:

Wow, I haven't been on this site for a while, let alone played any dip. Great to see some familiar names still here. Good luck to y'all

wow, aren't we a sad bunch. Surely we can get something together. Maybe something at a leisurely pace so as not to tax anyone's schedule?

Very nice Magnus, thank you very much! You are very kind to do so! :) and now I have a new computer and all is now well with the world. a few weeks from now looks good on my schedule for starting a game. It will be good to have some dip action

I'd be up for a game, I just spotted the forum and have only gotten games in on the old Avalon Hill PC game for the last... mmm... 8 years? A minor(?!?) problem would be that the game runs into the end of May I'll have a very rough time.

Greetings statesmen!

Good to see things haven't changed around here. :D

Have there been many Civdip games on in the last year or two? It would be that long since I played out a lengthy one.

I would enjoy another challenge. It is good to be the :king:

Top Bottom