An Archive of Legendary Civ Stories

I don't think it HAS to. Das' Alternate History should be in here and it's not based on a game.

Hehe, me an Lord Iggy, got a LONNGGG way to go before we're even CONSIDERED potentials, i got some 2,000 and Iggy has some 1,000.

But MSTK, i gotta say this is a GOOD report on the LEGENDARY stories, not just mediocre ones, thanks for posting it up here.

Someday... Someday... I JUST GOTTA get on that list........

I think it should have to be based on a civ game, otherwise its just a story, not a "Legendary Civ Strory"

And yeah...five thousand posts...geesh. I might get that sometime next millenium :)

@ Lord Iggy, where did you get a computer that doesn't have paint? In any case. I found a program online that was designed as replacement for paint, maybe it can help you out.

Paint.Net

Lord_Iggy said:
I don't think it HAS to. Das' Alternate History should be in here and it's not based on a game.

I deliberately changed the title to "civ stories" for this reason, when this began. Das is a great writer (which leads to great NESser, as well), but it's not a "civ story"...just a story about history...or alternate history.

Invisible Rhino said:
And yeah...five thousand posts...geesh. I might get that sometime next millenium :)

5k views, not posts. That's for "potential" status. Don't remember, your stories are all still great.

One question for MSTK...

Is your Classroom Curriculum, style patented? I was thinking about using it in an upcoming chapter in my story. It's a pretty cool idea, I liked it when I first read it in 'Out Of The Rubble I'

Thanks

@Invisible Rhino: Thanks, for the link. I'll download paint as soon as I get back to my home computer.

Ranger99 said:
One question for MSTK...

Is your Classroom Curriculum, style patented? I was thinking about using it in an upcoming chapter in my story. It's a pretty cool idea, I liked it when I first read it in 'Out Of The Rubble I'

Thanks

No, it's not patented :p But it'd be nice if you gave me some credit.

Wow. Thanks MSTK. I'm honored to have made the list of legendary stories and to have made it in such a way that it sounds...inspiring.

Thanks again.

V

Top Bottom