An explanation needed...

Great_Scott

aka Cottus Arci
So I've seen this thread section a thousand times before... and today I thought I'd actually check it out. Well, I see alot of threads and posts explaining this and that...

But, and perhaps you need this (in case I've haven't gone blind and cannot for the life of me seem to find it) is a sticky that simply says what this Democracy thing is all about.

Great_Scott said:
So I've seen this thread section a thousand times before... and today I thought I'd actually check it out. Well, I see alot of threads and posts explaining this and that...

But, and perhaps you need this (in case I've haven't gone blind and cannot for the life of me seem to find it) is a sticky that simply says what this Democracy thing is all about.

A sticky out this would probably be a good idea. The Demogame is where we create a constitution and a government and play a game as a Democracy. Someone will post a better definition here in a few minutes.

If you want to get involved here in the Demogame just sign in the Citizens Registry HERE.

-the Wolf

Alphawolf said:
A sticky out this would probably be a good idea. The Demogame is where we create a constitution and a government and play a game as a Democracy. Someone will post a better definition here in a few minutes.

If you want to get involved here in the Demogame just sign in the Citizens Registry HERE.

-the Wolf

So I take it, it is a team made up of many players to create 1 entity, a government, and the government in turn plays Civ 4 as 1 Civ versus a bunch of AI's?

Or we talking more than 1 government/civ that is human controlled?

Great_Scott said:
So I take it, it is a team made up of many players to create 1 entity, a government, and the government in turn plays Civ 4 as 1 Civ versus a bunch of AI's?

Or we talking more than 1 government/civ that is human controlled?

The Demogame for Civ4 is only one Human Civ versus hordes of AIs, but the Civ3 Demogame has this and also a Multi-Team Demogame. Civ4 Demogame could have a Multi-team component as early as next month.

Edit: Here a couple of links:
Civ 3 Demogame
Civ3 Mult-Team Demogame

-the Wolf

Top Bottom