Animal Crossing Mafia - Town Wins

I'd be positioning better as a wolf

thankfully i don't have to

If I'm wolfing I'm pretty happy with where I'm at in terms of thread presence and input, but I'd definitely start worrying about how to get the chops I need to win. The poe is only so big and big names need to start dying at night pretty damn fast.

I'd also have to have my head checked for busing all my mates and then attempting to win

I'd be positioning better as a wolf

thankfully i don't have to

If I'm wolfing I'm pretty happy with where I'm at in terms of thread presence and input, but I'd definitely start worrying about how to get the chops I need to win. The poe is only so big and big names need to start dying at night pretty damn fast.

I'd also have to have my head checked for busing all my mates and then attempting to win

same @ both these posts tbh. i'm sitting back bc it kinda just feels like we've got this poe'd down and i don't have to exert any more effort than i want to

It is now Dawn. Please stop posting while the day post is being made. You can begin posting again after the Day Post is posted in this thread, in about one hour.

Day Four

Chapter 6: He Who Drives, Busses

Made in Shyna

The package, quite heavy for Wilbur, is only one in a series of deliveries that he does for the islanders. Wilbur knew that the moment that Nook Inc. agents get a wind of his side hustle that he would be as good as dead.

"Like Muffy", he thought.

For months, He has been carefully replacing “Gracie” products for cheap but yet same quality (or even better!) products in the Island Market. This is a big “fudge you” to the greedy Nook, Inc. Corporation. He is disgusted by overpriced products delivered to Town, and watching Residents give up their hard earned Bells for something they can get for just a few dollars. Of course, what they were truly paying with was their labor, but it was his duty to ensure the happiness of town. The Nook shop doesn’t know that they are selling Shyna products, while the real Gracie products are being circulated on town through various peddlers and outlets, all friends of town.

Suits them, Wilbur thinks

Rumor has it that the same Gracie products are being made in a slave factory by previous residents themselves who were deemed missing. He knew it was true, but he just didn’t have proof for it. Until now.

Gracie-branded products usually disgust Wilbur to the point of nausea. But this particular package, yes, Wilbur looks forward to this package. This will be the downfall of the evil Nook corporation. Running his fingers over the gold foil lined package and carefully undoing the delicate long ribbon. He opened the box to reveal white liners. It smells good, intoxicatingly evil. He is almost mesmerized by the symphony and execution of the package. An invitation to buy more, more of the ridiculously priced notions sold to guillible townies. But this package is special. No wares. No expensive items inside. Just pictures.

Pictures of missing townies in various places all over the world. He recognized some of them, had known some of them, and had the uncertain fortune of seeing them recently. But it was to his advantage that they were considered by their home governments to be either missing or dead. In this package he had literal thousands of photos, showing evidence that many of the Islanders were still alive, now being openly used as forced labor for the Nook Corporation. He had taken them when he was taken to see the Big Man himself. He wonders if they knew of his own deception, if that was the incident which saw him become another one of their targets... it is of no matter now.

Five more minutes and he will enter town. Where that town is doesn't matter, just that it is a town, and it isn't controlled by Tom Nook. Wilbur's slow, reluctant smile turned to surprise when his bus stopped, hearing the sounds of his tires being deflated. He turned and saw a chain of spikes lying on the road behind him. Sitting towards the buses back, he registered it's back doors being opened, and frantically searched elsewhere for a different escape route.

“You have been a bad bad boy, haven’t you.”

Before Wilbur could even turn back to look at this presence, he felt a cold spike dig through his neck, then warmth, followed by a shooting pain. And again. And again, all in under a second. He knew already who it was. Those spikes, all three of them that he felt, could come from none other from Gracie. It was an open secret, among those who had worked with her, that under her carefully selected gloves she concealed spiked brass knuckles, customized for her hooves, rather than others hands. And he was working much closer to her now.

Wilbur began to cover his neck with both hands, hoping to stop the flow of blood. It was to late for him though. Through surprise, skill, and her anatomical knowledge, Gracie had pierced one of his jugular veins, and he would slowly bleed out as a result.

Gracie turned and looked at the bloody package laying next to Wilbur. "What a waste," she thought

She began to ruffle through the package, pictures and pictures and pictures…She knows what to do. Burn them, here and now. She also began to explore the pockets of Wilbur’s pants and jacket, and pulled out a list of paper. It reveals the names and contacts of shipment and where the shipment will go. She recognizes some of them, the names. All islanders. Or former islanders, but it's better to not think of their fates. They are much more...productive now. Or at least not impeding her efforts.

“Perfect” she muttered.

Turning away from Nanook's fading corpse, she takes out a lighter, and begins to burn the package. Meticulously ensuring that no scrap is carried away by the winds uncharred.

Nanook's Role said:
Wilbur - Town Bus Driver

Having helped transport the islanders to the island and across the archipelago that they are currently stranded on, you can't help but feel a sense of responsibility for what is happening to the islanders. Moveover, you also fear that as an individual not fully employed by Nook Inc. that you will be viewed as a possible liability. That suspicion proved correct: it appears that you no longer have nearly enough fuel to leave the archipelago. As such, you've decided to throw your lot in with the islanders and help them get rid of those still affiliated with Nook Inc. on the island, get back to their homes, and provide testimony surrounding the Deserted Island Getaway Package. However, unlike most of the Islanders, you have a special set of skills:

Every night you may target two players. Actions on the first selected player will instead target the second, and vice versa. Neither player will be informed of this happening. To give an example: if Dolbster is Town and Biancasbotique is Mafia, and a Cop inspects Dolbster, but Dolbster and Biancasbotique were both targetted by a Bus Driver on that night, then the Cop will receive a Mafia result. In the event that one of your targets is jailkept your action will not be performed.

Town Win Condition: Eliminate all the mafia.

You have 48 hours to vote for exile. There will be no item vote today.

If there is a town jailkeeper who's been hiding please claim probably?

Would be nice to confirm the (hopefully) last mafia is RB and hopefully not GF

I guess that answers whether or not they can use their PR and their kill at the same time.

Whatever I'm gonna out now, I'm cop and was apparently blocked N2 and figured I might have been jailkept and was the mafia NK target, else I was both blocked and docced (or the lack of kill was unrelated). My N1 was nanook which is obviously unhelpful, N3 was Synsensa who came back town and I have some godfather paranoia.

Top Bottom