Animal Crossing Mafia - Town Wins

forcing the mafia to decide between multiple townies is a good idea. so would have not claiming at nite.

well to make things spicy we should all claim doc. I claim doc.

Winston! I missed you.

As of right now I'm sitting at, not really ordered within categories:

v
Johanna for her entrance, voting herself for the gift and the way she talked about it.
Hollowkatt for the sort of... disconnected/trying to figure out their place in the world feel at SoD.
Argon is similar but i haven't really liked the angles he's pushing with the joking stuff so ask me about this again later.
Winston’s gimmick makes more sense from v in this sort of setup, and I generally like the way he's handled it since.

I don't hate nutella's reads but I really want to see more... process/solving behind them, there was a lot of tossing single-line v/w reads out with names early on. Think I can get here if she's a villager.
Villager's posts are just awkward and explain-y, another person who needs to be doing more than saying "these votes on Takh could all be from villagers!!"

Daisy's push on Winston was pretty meh; came across as quite possibly a wolf doing the old "this doesn't make any sense to me so it's a safe place to push" song and dance.

:faint:

Regardless of the final truth, those Jo and Rakkoon misyeets have learning potential.

Maintaining a consistent dgaf posting style while your team dies around you is crazy hard to do as scum.

It is now Dawn. Please stop posting while the day post is being made. You can begin posting again after the Day Post is posted in this thread, in about one hour.

Day Six

Chapter 10: Send in the Clown

As the red balloon floats away, Pietro has an awakening. Often ignored in the village, he has managed to move around the island largely unnoticed. But seeing his good pal Jacques be driven away and knowing of his friend’s innocence, he knows that he has just had about enough. Sooner or later, he knows that he will end up as the target of the wrath of his fellow islanders.

“Ungrateful Town! Only if they knew what I do for them”….

He knew what he must do. There is only place he can think of.

Nook Headquarters.

Pietro carefully knocked on the big massive brass door that symbolizes the shameless wealth of the Nook familial dynasty. The door opened to reveal a burly and immense presence.

“What is your business here, peon?”

“I came to talk about our common enemy and hated foe…that owl bastard…”

The agent mumbled something to his watch and finally spoke after a few moments “You have five minutes. One wrong move and you’re dead”

“Of course! Of course!” Pietro replied, assuring them to his cooperation, he was then shown to a maze of doors and walls and more secret doors and compartments.

“The boss is waiting for you.” Pietro had been staring down for some time now, and wrenched his gaze from the immaculate flooring, surely made and maintained with blood, sweat, and tears. He found his walking partner's appendage, and followed it down an even more luxurious hallway, ending with an enormous and brutally stark pair of iron doors.

The agent left him, and Pietro began to walk down the hallway towards those very doors. Opening them, he saw the most lavish room he ever laid his eyes on. It is a huge contrast to his own house on the island, with lots of colors and pastels. And with this luxury, the room extended it's own sense of authority, all centered around it's notorious occupant, Tom Nook

“Clown," Tom Nook spat with contempt. "I was told you wished to discuss a shared problem, the fowl, Blathers.”

Pietro replied, anxiously, “Yes, yes, I know exactly where he is going to be tonight. I can show you! We can kill him tonight!"

“And why I should believe you? You've been with the revolution for some time. Why would you suddenly turn on it like this?” Tom, the patriarch of a dynasty, snapped his fur-covered fingers resoundingly.

“You know that for years they have been laughing at me, chastising me and my every move. But as for what turned me to this: did you see what they did to my friend Jacques? Look at hat they did to your nephews! It's been more than three days, Tommy has probably already died of dehydration at this point. And now I know why you do what you do. I just want to be on the winning side for once.”

“Very well” said the ominous voice, his back turned from Pietro. All Pietro could see was smoke coming from around the plush chair.

“Prove to me that you are worthy. Another agent will come with you so you can do…what you need to do. Make sure that that Ancient SOB is gone”…….

Blather’s Museum….

“Blathers….”

Pietro, you startled me!” Blathers exclaimed in mild annoyance, this interruption devastating his delicate work.

Blathers is sitting in his chair and doing his taxidermy for the day, quite unsettling when it's done to something that used to be able to think and speak.

“What are you doing here? Go away! Don’t you have better things to do? Like scaring the other islanders?”

“Blathers…You and the villagers have not been nice to me. I tried my best to be good to town but you, especially, always manage to-"

“Ahh , save your breath, clown! Go away now and perform your foolish tricks on someone else!”

“NO!” Pietro drew his gun and pointed it at Blathers.

Blathers shocked and bewildered jumped and said “Pietro, you fool, I knew you are rotten. What on earth has gotten into you..”

At that moment, the Nook agent that was with Pietro appeared on the scene and pointed a second gun at Blathers…

“Ok Pietro…what is this? Are you working for him? You swine?!! I knew it, I knew it, you evil clown."

“You all made me like this.. You and the rest of the town. You all have to die!” and with that,

Pietro aimed his gun at the Nook agent and shot the heart of the agent. Unbeknownst to him though, a second Nook agent is hiding in behind a separate piece of furniture, outside his own range of vision, and, impressively, Blathers' as well. The moment he shot the first agent, the second agent shot Pietro in his chest and made the decision to tactically retreat from engaging with Blathers as well. Blathers' rage was well known on the island by this point, as well as his tactical genius and insane savagry.

“Pietro, what the hell!”

Blathers quickly took the dying Pietro to arms

“I’m sorry Blathers…but I had to make you all…see…see…I did it..I killed one..of them. You seen it…you seen it..please tell everyone….please tell everyone….don’t forget me….I ….I….”

Pietro closed his eyes. Like a true clown he died with a smile.

As his comrade died, Blathers turned around to search for the body of Nook's dead agent, only to find that it wasn't there. Instead, all he found was a broken piece of complex machinery with a bullet hole going through it, Nook agents nowhere to be found. Despite dying in vain, his impact was still felt. Pietro's sacrifice would, at least, be acknowledged and seen by his fellow islanders.

Hollowkatt's Role said:
Pietro - One-Shot Vigilante

Laughing on the outside, and crying on the inside. You have steeled yourself for months on this island, waiting for the day that you get back. Now that you've learned that you'll have to fight to leave the island, your prior preparations for, uh, a different project may prove to be useful. A particularly sharp, if fragile axe, might just change the course of this conflict

Once during the course of the game you may shoot a player. In the event that you are roleblocked you will be explictly informed as such and your shot will be refunded. This is one of the few situations where a player will be explicitly informed they were roleblocked, besides the use of lost and found items.

Town Win Condition: Eliminate all the mafia.

You have 48 hours to vote for exile. There will be no item vote today.

I hard claim town jail keeper.

I believe that HK had a bus driver item or something and Nutella's red check on me is false or it's someone else. I think there was some sort of switch.

I meant to jail HK last nite. HK should still be alive. Nutella couldn't have got a red check on me.

Nite 4 I jailed Nutella. I thought she be Mafia's nk target

Nite 3 I jailed Joanna. she never said anything. I realize now she was vt so she didn't/wouldn't know. I didn't realize it then. it's why I suspected her.

Nite 2 I jailed Rakkoon. I thought he was mafia. idk what happened and then moved to thinking he was the doc.

Nite 1 I jailed WWH. I thought they were mafia. I was right.

I hinted early in game and then kept my mouth shut because of podts in game.. Also because there is a mafia role blocker and I have been in poe since early in game and didn't want to be accused of being mafia rber on top of everything else.

Did Marcher or Cuth or someone else get jailed?

@Marcher Jovian @Cuthillius @Winston Hughes

Your claim of jailing Johanna N3 fundamentally doesn't make sense. You voted for her D4 and no kill was prevented N3 with your supposed jail. That should have confirmed her town in your world.

Good work, Nutella.

Top Bottom