Animal Crossing Mafia - Town Wins

I just want it so the confusion goes away.

Free us! Free us Dolbster!

Night Two

Chapter 3: The Hunter Becomes the Hunted

“Catch him. Get that traitor! Don’t let him get away!!”

“Fishnets out! Axes out!”

"Break their legs!"

“Make him a fossil!!” Blathers quipped, along with the rest.

WerewolfHunter quickly raced out of the Town Police Department. For weeks, no one noticed that they were secretly assuming the identity of an officer, assassinated while on the job. It was perfect. Everyone was asleep. The building is always open, just a few get up changes and voila, identity stolen. Of course, not being at full height made the job, and impersonation much harder, but nobody but your uncle's puppet seemed to enter the police station anyway. Talking to the boss for days on who to target, you made a mistake of getting caught by one of the villagers, and finding them realizing that WerewolfHunter was much shorter than they should have been.

“Yes, I saw WerewolfHunter talking with someone in the alley and I saw them and someone around their height dragging Muffy's body into the ocean!! How long have they even worked at that police station anyway, I don't go there myself!”

"...there myself!" Tommy echoed, in a manner that many villagers had become quite familiar with in the previous months. Quickly realizing his mistake, he threw off his helmet as he began to flee, as shocked villagers realized that he wasn't a police officer, but instead one of the two most recognizable Nook Inc. agents on the island. The villagers instantly set after him.

“I want that Raccoon for my collection!" Blathers shouted. "Don’t let him get away”!

Tommy ran rapidly towards the beach, but slowed as he began to hear a repeated and regular banging. Reaching the beach, he swiftly turned around, and for his efforts saw a massive swarm of villagers placing down fences across the island, slowly advancing towards him.

“What the fudge?....are they….fencing me out?”

That thought became confirmed as he noticed, on his left and right, two other swarms of villagers blocking off his routes of escape on the left and on the right. Turning around he looks at the one option he has left. All he can see is water forward …water everywhere….and no chance of getting back…no way out but forward.

And the tragedy of it all. Tommy, working as hard as he could for his Uncle's company, seeking to prove his worth over Timmy, never went out to the beach or the ocean. He didn't have a wetsuit!

“I should have updated.” Is all he can think. Quickly checking his pockets he finds that he didn't have anything he could sit on either. Not that that would have helped him, alone as he was.

With nowhere to go and water everywhere, Tommy took a quick gulp and started sweating.

Except the villagers stopped.

Stuck on the beach, Tommy opens his eyes in reaction to the unexpected...quiet. He looks around, and sees the villagers, hateful, faces, glaring as they turn away from him. They walk away from him, quickly, until only Blathers remains, staring at him from only a short distance away, but still across an impassible barrier.

He hears Blathers loudly shout, "I'll wait you out, my perfect specimen!"

As Blathers continues to stare at him, he suddenly, finally, realizes what the villagers have done

He's still stuck, with almost nothing in his inventory to boot.

WerewolfHunter's Role said:
Tommy - Mafia Goon

View attachment 566715

The less assertive of the Nookling twins, you and your brother Timmy have both taken an active role in the Deserted Island Getaway Package, one of the more successfull ventures of Nook Inc. You stand in unity with Nook Inc., alongside your brother, in seeking to keep the islanders from voicing their story. However, besides your contribution to numbers, you have no special skills to bring to the table.

You possess no abilities besides your voice, your vote, and your ability to speak in the mafia quicktopic.

Mafia Win Condition: Equal or outnumber surviving town players.

The night action deadline is in 23 hours, after which point you cannot speak until the day post is made one hour later

Spoiler Final Votecount :

WerewolfHunter - (11)
Marcher Jovian
IAmNanook
Cuthillius
TheGoldenTyranno
Hollowkatt
JohannaK
Rakkoon
LordArgon
DaisyCloud
Synsensa