Animal Crossing Mafia - Town Wins

honestly kind of wish @Marcher Jovian would townlead a bit more loudly, i think the fact that he ended up on tak d1 and seems to have mostly correct reads so far other than me means he might be the town with the clearest and most accurate perspective on the game right now. curious how he's currently sorting { winston / argon / johanna / rakkoon / synsensa / nutella } in particular right now

honestly kind of wish @Marcher Jovian would townlead a bit more loudly, i think the fact that he ended up on tak d1 and seems to have mostly correct reads so far other than me means he might be the town with the clearest and most accurate perspective on the game right now. curious how he's currently sorting { winston / argon / johanna / rakkoon / synsensa / nutella } in particular right now

Probably like winston / nutella / jo / rakkoon / syns / argon?

still feelin good about winston

nutella I'm like pretty sure is good but I'm kinda nursing a worry that she might coast to a win off a d1 hellbus. meh worry about this later.

-- line here --

johanna has historically been a slanky wolf so this pickup of activity is a good look but the activity itself is eh? there's also the weird way johanna immediately assumed a no movement on winston even though I explicitly didn't out the result. that was kinda sketch

rakkoon lives in poe. has a few bad looks. please dump more thoughts and just start saying more things if you want to help work your way out.

syns hopefully i can get a better read on once the opinions start flowing

Argon is still just like gut I think they're a wolf and and looking through their stuff just feels kinda off in a wolf!argon way

Probably like winston / nutella / jo / rakkoon / syns / argon?

still feelin good about winston

nutella I'm like pretty sure is good but I'm kinda nursing a worry that she might coast to a win off a d1 hellbus. meh worry about this later.

-- line here --

johanna has historically been a slanky wolf so this pickup of activity is a good look but the activity itself is eh? there's also the weird way johanna immediately assumed a no movement on winston even though I explicitly didn't out the result. that was kinda sketch

rakkoon lives in poe. has a few bad looks. please dump more thoughts and just start saying more things if you want to help work your way out.

syns hopefully i can get a better read on once the opinions start flowing

Argon is still just like gut I think they're a wolf and and looking through their stuff just feels kinda off in a wolf!argon way

If you have a gun with one shot who gets shot?

Wow such hostility Marcher, is it because I kicked you out of my fake Mafia.

Well I came cause I got mentioned.

Right now there isn't much to say until the flip. Once wwh flips, things will become much clearer.

Right now there isn't much to say until the flip. Once wwh flips, things will become much clearer.
can you just dump where your head's at right now?
just like what your opinions are in this weird quantum uncertainty pre-flip, what do you think of those people?

Not sure what you mean? A town-indicative result on a tracking action is no movement, right? I'm also pretty sure I wasn't around immediately when you claimed. Not sure if you're getting me mixed with someone else.

Well right now I'm very confused. Wwh seems to be Mafia, but their move does not make any sense. If wwh flips wolf, then I have to assume there must be a deep wolf that they are trying to set up for strange strategy. Otherwise this doesn't make any sense to me.

Not sure what you mean? A town-indicative result on a tracking action is no movement, right? I'm also pretty sure I wasn't around immediately when you claimed. Not sure if you're getting me mixed with someone else.
yeah but it's the sort of 'oh my goodness how did you know that it's tmi" thing that catches town more often than it catches wolves.
still would have appreciated you playing along because if it's not /explict/ then the wolves have to guess whether it's no movement or whether I'm just being bad at hiding a pr
though winston could always just some sort of even-nights only or gated thing

(yes this is explicitly acknowledging that it was a no-movement0

Top Bottom